看板 Arsenal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Dear Arsenal supporter, It was a close game against Liverpool on Sunday. I was happy we came back and draw 1-1 but we had a chance to win the game in the final minute from six yards out. I believe Liverpool came for a draw. They defended very well for 90 minutes and they did not really try to come out. But they are in a situation where you cannot expect them play flamboyant football. They came for the draw and they got it. They looked sharp for 90 minutes while we lost some of our sharpness physically in the second half. We lost some balls and that gave them chances to catch us on the break. They nearly did. In fairness, the chances they had involved two or three players while they kept seven players back. I knew if we did not score it would be very difficult against their defence. Maybe we did not make enough chances from our many set-pieces. Sol Campbell had a goal disallowed in the first half although I have seen those allowed in England. The biggest talking points of the game were the two penalties. I have had many complaints for penalties down the years but they have never changed the referee's mind. I saw that Sol tackle against Milan Baros for the Liverpool penalty, and most of the time when he tackles he gets the ball. But they tell me it is penalty. If you tackle in the box and you don't get the ball, of course it is a penalty. The referee did not give it, the linesman did. You do not often get penalties from the linesman away from home. But if it is a penalty I accept it. Francis Jeffers won our penalty with 11 minutes to go, and Gerard Houllier did not think it should have been given. I am not a judge. Gerard is responsible for what he says. He can defend his opinions. I have seen it again and frankly I don't think Franny went down. He was caught on his left leg. He had no other choice than to go down. After going behind it was good to get a point, even though it could have been more. But we are nine points clear of Liverpool and have a better goal difference. We have played 21 games, and there are 17 left. So it is like us playing with 17 games left and them playing with 14. But of course, there is a long way to go and we won't count anybody out. Finally, some news on the injury front. Stuart Taylor was on the bench on Sunday after we got the green light from the surgeon. He broke his finger two weeks ago but he had it strapped and would have been OK to come on if David Seaman had to go off. It is good to have Stuart back but we have to search for a goalkeeper with Rami Shaaban out. -- 看來liverpool的戰術就是拖延到槍手沒體力與耐心時再打反擊 而他成功了 -- What's Exciting?                 Watch Arsenal Gunners!!!   -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.112.23.165
BacarySagna:邪靈斬 09/09 19:25