看板 Arsenal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
資料來源:http://bergkamp10.cjb.net/ Bergkamp was born in Amsterdam on May, 1969. He was named after the famous Manchester United's player Denis Law but there had to add one more 'n', because "Denis" reminds too much "Denise" in Holland. Dennis drilled the ball hour after hour against the garden wall at his family home at a young age, or dribbled around his three elder brothers who were also all football fanatics. For years, his parents took him and his brothers to England on holiday, and his love for English developed during his childhood years. His family were Manchester United fans, but Dennis admired Glenn Hoddle of Spurs the most. "Maybe I was...maybe I am, a little different from other players. They will tell you that Pele, Maradona, Cruyff are their idols and I will say Glenn Hoddle. Main thing was that I was a big fan of Glenn Hoddle. When you wanted to see Hoddle play you watched Tottenham. People often assume I'm a Spurs fan but it's not true. I was a fan of Glenn Hoddle, not of Spurs." Bergkamp says. (原來Dennis的名字是來自紅魔的歷史球星,而且從文章看來他家似乎是紅魔迷) Bergkamp in Ajax: He is another product of the Ajax youth system. Dennis joined the Ajax youth team when he was 12. "The normal things for professional players now, I already did when I was 12 years old. I didn't have time to go out. If we had game on Saturday, I would stay in on Friday night. I didn't smoke, I didn't drink. I stayed in on Saturday nights and Sunday to do my homework so I could train two or three times a week." He explained. But even the hard work was not enough to please the couches at Ajax, they thought young Bergkamp was too lightweight, and not physically strong enough to be a soccer player. For years, he struggled in the youth team. After Dennis played few years with the Ajax youth, Johan Cruyff discovered Bergkamp's talent and took him away from the junior-team and asked him to play with the first team. His first league game was in 14th of December in 1986 against Roda JC Kerkade and few months later he made his European deput in the Cup Winners Cup against Malmo FF. In that year he made 4 goals in the CWC and Ajax won the Cup. In 1990 he won the Championship medal with Ajax and in 1993 the Dutch Cup. He also became to be an international in the Dutch squad. His international deput was in 1990 against Italy, and two months later he scored his first goal for his country against Greece. He has been a regular ever since. In 1992, Holland went to Sweden as a favourite to win the European Championship. Bergkamp played along side with his superstar teammates such as Gullit, van Basten, Rijkaard, and Koeman. Bergkamp played well and he scored 3 goals before Holland lost to Denmark in penalty shootout. (Gullit,van Basten,Rijkaard就是鼎鼎大名的AC米蘭荷蘭三劍客; Koeman則是現在AJAX的主教練... 另外van Basten雖然因傷不幸提早掛靴,但在荷蘭仍享有極高的地位, 在世界其他地方的足球迷心中也是.) (續待) ※ 編輯: Deportivo 來自: 61.224.251.36 (01/06 00:35)
BacarySagna:邪靈斬 09/09 19:25