看板 Browsers 關於我們 聯絡資訊
今夏將於XP系統上推出的IE7.0測試版將內建一個簡單的多頁籤瀏覽功能 http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/default.aspx --------------------------------------------------- IE7 Has Tabs Yes, IE7 has tabs. In general, I think tabs are a great idea. I liked them a lot in Office dialogs and in Excel in the early 90's. (I used to work on Office, and I admit we almost added tabs to Word at one point.) I like them in Visual Studio. I think, as an industry, we have a ways to go in refining the experience, consistency, and value of tabs. The main goal for tabs in our beta release is to make sure our implementation delivers on compatibility and security. The variety of IE configurations and add-ins across the Internet is tremendous. We want feedback on how it works with add-ins that you run (or have written), with the sites that you visit, and with the line of business applications, accessibility tools, management and development tools that you run. We’ve also looked closely at reported vulnerabilities in other implementations of tabbed browsing. We’re looking forward to feedback from the security community as well. The tabbed browsing experience in the upcoming IE7 beta is pretty basic. Expect additional end-user functionality to come in after the beta. You can browse with tabs with IE6 (and some earlier IE versions) today in a few different ways. Several third parties, like Maxthon, have built browser experiences with tabs on top of the IE platform. Several third parties have built toolbars to provide tabs within IE as well. MSN’s recently released toolbar will also be providing support for tabs within IE when they update it in the coming months. I think all of these are great! They demonstrate how extensible the IE platform is. They also provide tabbed browsing in IE on top of Windows versions (like Win98) that IE7 will not support. Some people have asked why we didn’t put tabs in IE sooner. Initially, we had some concerns around complexity and consistency… will it confuse users more than it benefits them? Is it confusing if IE has tabs, but other core parts of the Windows experience, like Windows Media Player or the shell, don’ t have tabs? I think we made the wrong decision here initially, and we’re making the right one now. I’d like to ask you to post a comment with your favorite or most critical IE add-ins… we want to make sure IE7 works great with them. Dean -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.122.163
NintendoGC:基本上, 該篇文章的第一篇迴響比較重要 221.169.46.102 05/17
ajer001:一定要推一下第一個迴響的...嗆很大..哈哈哈 140.135.12.6 05/17