看板 CMWang 關於我們 聯絡資訊
A strong outing by Wang, even if the numbers say otherwise http://0rz.tw/6W9or September 23, 2012 3:19 PM by Dan Kolko You look at the pitching line of Chien-Ming Wang this afternoon, you assume it was another tough outing for the veteran right-hander. Wang went four innings today, allowing two runs on eight hits. He struck out two, walked none and leaves with the Nats trailing 2-0 in the fifth. The numbers are deceiving, however. Wang actually pitched pretty darn well. His sinker had great movement, and he was able to locate it down in the zone and get Brewers hitters to beat it into the ground. He had good velocity, hitting 93 mph on the stadium gun. Wang just got burned by a few bad breaks. Three of the eight hits he allowed were slow ground balls that found a hole, and he also was credited with allowing a Ryan Bruan double when Bryce Harper lost a fly ball in the sun leading off the fourth inning. Bruan came around to score later in the inning. Essentially it was an unearned run, even though Harper wasn't credited with an error. Wang worked out of trouble later in the fourth, getting a couple ground balls to third to escape a second-and-third, one-out jam. Because he hasn't started a game since his final rehab outing Sept. 1, Wang was held to just four innings of work, throwing 69 pitches. He's on the hook for the loss, even though he was pretty impressive, especially for a guy who was making his first big league start since June 19. Craig Stammen is in for the Nats here to start the fifth. === 順便附上賽前的一些訪談內容: Chien-Ming Wang to start Sunday against the Milwaukee Brewers http://0rz.tw/AIJmM Posted by James Wagner on September 20, 2012 at 6:28 pm ~ 略 ~ “He was a lot better,” Johnson said. “You saw the groundballs. They got some good left-handed hitters, and some of them hit the ball pretty hard. Milwaukee doesn’t have the luxury of those kind of left-handed hitters; they ’re predominately a right-hand hitting club. He also threw a couple good curveballs. I like who he is and his competitiveness, and I don’t have any qualms at all.” ~ 略 ~ “Overall, I feel okay and then the last few months I make adjustments and then pitching coach [Steve McCatty] was kind of helping me during the last two bullpen sessions,” Wang said after Wednesday’s game. “So I think I’m trying to make myself better in the future … I think my sinker was low today and then the angle was pretty good.” One evaluator who watched Wang pitch last night said he looked much better than earlier in the season. “He had more hair on his fastball,” he said. At first, Johnson was worried about Wang’s stamina. But after Wednesday’s performance, he felt the right-hander, who won 19 games for the New York Yankees in both 2006 and 2007, had enough to start a game. ”He’s awful strong and can throw a lot of pitches if he doesn’t try to overthrow,” he said. -- t a ╮ ╭═◢███◣theanswer3 t a h n ◢◣█╰═════════╯◢██ █◤█ ω h n e s ████▌◢██◣ ◢█ █◤█ █ █ ▲e s w theanswer3 ◢█ ███ █◢█ █▄█▄ █ █ ο w e ◤◥◤ ◥◤◥ ◥▌◤ ◥◤█ ▄▄ █◢█ Λ e r 3╰═════════════▆◤══██ ██◤▅▇▇▅▃▁ r 3 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.43.144.220
kulapika26:我下面有翻這篇了~有興趣的朋友可以看看~~ 09/24 04:03