看板 CNBLUE 關於我們 聯絡資訊
09. Control 作詞 Lee JungShin 作曲 Jung YongHwa、Han Seung Hoon 編曲 Go Jin Young、Park Yeon Woo 朝不明確的未來奔馳 I believe 越來越堅定 刻在我心上的那句話 失去焦距的雙眼望向彼端 I believe 更深沉的淚水慰藉 滲入傷悲 開口說 Beyond the pain, beyond the pain Beyond the dark, beyond the dark Beyond the game, beyond the game 踩過荊棘站起來 I don't have to lay my life down I don't have to lay myself down Right, 還不遲 我的步伐漸漸拉大 I can't control I don't have to lay my life down I don't have to lay myself down Right, 暢通無阻照亮這條路 everything, nobody can control 熬過了令人窒息的今天 I believe 越來越堅決 從嘴唇吐出的那句話 走在飄渺苦悶的那條路上 I believe 令人瘋狂的孤獨 融入悲傷 開口說 Beyond the pain, beyond the pain Beyond the dark, beyond the dark Beyond the game, beyond the game 踩過荊棘站起來 I don't have to lay my life down I don't have to lay myself down Right, 還不遲 我的步伐漸漸拉大 I can't control I don't have to lay my life down I don't have to lay myself down Right, 暢通無阻照亮這條路 everything, nobody can control I don't have to lay my life down I don't have to lay myself down Right, 絕不錯過 我的步伐漸漸攀高 I can't control I don't have to lay my life down I don't have to lay myself down Right, 暢通無阻開啟我的路 everything, nobody can control FR.CNBLUE《2gether》台灣獨占豪華限定盤 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.43.168.206 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/CNBLUE/M.1445845994.A.A60.html
vannysa : 曲子本來就不錯 11/05 15:57