看板 Club831 關於我們 聯絡資訊
科科,是八三夭去紐約CMJ音樂節上的廣播節目:) 謝謝茉茉提供~~~ 連結:http://ppt.cc/cikf 八三夭的部份是08:09~12:48、15:21~16:17 還有茉茉很貼心的做了文字版還有中英文!!! 飄有把原本茉茉沒聽清楚的部份補了一些:) 翻譯也有改一點點:-P 有些還是很難翻O_Q 但是英文大致上都是齊的唷。 以下。 (H為主持人) (08:09---12:48) H: Well, I’m gonna move on talk to your colleagues here we have the uh, you know, the super stars H: (對上一團)現在我要開始採訪和你們同行的那些...呃…巨星 831: (laughXDD) 831: (大笑 XDD) H: I’ve already been place on a small pedestal. Uh, for the day today uh the folks were here are from eight three one or eight thirty-one. Is it eight three one or eight thirty-one? H: 現在在這裡的人來自八三夭。你們的團名是念 eight three one 還是 eight thirty-one? Up: I think it’s actually eight thirty-one 阿璞: 我想應該是 eight thirty-one。 H: Eight thirty-one? I wanna make sure I get it right... We have the lead vocalist who’s up and we have another drummer who’s fish. Yeah, so guys move into to the microphone there, let’s review the protocol here just like we did with the other guys, how did you get started and what does 831 actually mean? H: Eight thirty-one? 我想確認有沒有念錯… 我們今天邀請來主唱阿璞和鼓手子瑜。 現在,請離麥克風近一點,就像和前面的樂團回顧一樣,你們是怎麼組團的? 831 確切的含義是什麼? Up: Eh...okay~ we’re called 831 because actually we are high school classmates, and everyone got their own band when we were in high school. When we were in college, we decided to make our own band and we started this band at the last day of the summer. It’s the last day of the summer vacation in Taiwan. I think this is a special day so this is our name. 阿璞: 額,好的。我們叫八三夭是因為我們是高中同學,高中時每個人都有各自不同的 樂團。大學時,我們決定一起組成樂團。而成立的這天是臺灣暑假的最後一天。 我認為這是很特別的一天,所以這就是我們的團名。 H: So and anybody’s whose birthday is Aug 31st would definitely want you guys to know their birthday? H: Fish: Not really, but the last day of summer is really special because you are going to face eh.. you have to go to school at the next day. So it’s like eh...of the last day of summer, are you going to play or are you going to like go to school? Just like what your parents want you to do or you insist in doing what u want to do. So that’s kind of our band’s...em...story... because we insist on playing the music. 子瑜: 不全然是,但暑假的最後一天真的很特別。因為你要面對…呃…隔天你還要去學 校。所以是像…呃…暑假的最後一天,你是要去玩還是去上學呢?就像你是要做 父母期望你做的事情還是你想做的、堅持要做的事情呢? 這就是我們團的...呃... 故事,因為我們選擇了堅持玩音樂。 H: There’s an American band that I’m sure you’ve heard of a long time ago called The Beach Boys who had the same attitude. Couldn’t wait for the summer to come because all the beach music and all the beach harmonies and rhythmic music of summer time would start bursting as soon as school was out. That’s not a new idea but it’s time for something kind of fresh. When people come to see 831 play, what they get to see in here? H: 我相信你們一定聽說過很久之前的一個樂隊叫 The Beach Boys,和你們的想法很相似... 等不及夏天的到來因為所有的海灘音樂(?)、有節奏的音樂都隨著學校放假而爆炸(?)。 這不是一個新的想法,但是是時候做些不一樣的。如果人們來看八三夭的表演,他們 會看到(聽到)什麼? Fish: We start playing our band like...the first album we released is most like EMO Punk, Punk music because we listen to a lot of punk music like Greenday, Blink 182, and like Fall Out Boy. But for the latest album we just released, we make a lot of like electric music, dance music into our punk music, to try to make the new genre. 子瑜: 第一張專輯我們的風格比較偏 EMO Punk,因為我們聽了很多像Greenday, Blink 182和Fall Out Boy的龐克音樂。但我們最新發行的專輯,我們在原本的龐 克音樂裡面融入了電子和舞曲的元素,嘗試新的風格。 H: I got to see a video released with your band performing with orchestra on stage. Tell us how did that happen and that is what I saw, right? H: 我看到你們樂團和管弦樂隊同台表演的視頻。告訴大家這是怎麼發生的,我看到的是 這樣沒錯吧? Up: Eh, yeah! 阿璞: 嗯,對! H: I mean did u just made the both show at the same time? The orchestra even not know they double booked the night at the theater? H: 你們同時表演? 還是那個管弦樂團根本不知道那天場地同時被預定了? 831: LaughXDD 八三夭:笑 XD Up: But the orchestra... kind of Chinese instrument. 阿璞: 管弦樂團...國樂.. H: The classical...Chinese Orchestra? H: 古典的國樂團…? Fish: Chinese classical music...Because we are really honored...I don’t know why but the orchestra band found us and asked us to join their show and they’re going to rearrange our music into...to fit the...rock band into a Chinese orchestra band. That was a really great night and we got an interesting experience. 子瑜: 中國的古典音樂… 我們感到很榮幸... 我不知道為什麼但國樂團找到我們然後 邀請我們一起表演。他們重新編排了我們的音樂,使搖滾樂團和國樂團可以結合。 那是很棒的一晚,我們也有了很有趣的經驗。 H: Where was it and who put it together? H: 演出在哪裡舉辦,又是誰讓兩團在一起表演呢? Up: They invited us and we performed at a... 阿璞: 他們邀請我們在... Fish: At a concert hall called TICC in Taiwan. Chinese orchestra is like... (maybe turn to Up) eh how many people in there? 子瑜: 在臺灣的 TICC。國樂團有...額...多少人(問阿璞) Up: like 40 or 50? 阿璞:大約 40-50 人? H: Yeah, it’s a whole stage full of people in black suits. H: 對,整個舞臺都是穿黑色西裝的人。 Fish: Like Metallica, the rock band got a similar project S&M with the orchestra band, so we found that it’s an opportunity for us with the Chinese orchestra. 子瑜: 就像 Metallica,一個搖滾樂隊,他們也有相同的 S&M 計畫,可以和管弦樂團一起 演出。所以我覺得和國樂團合作對我們來說是一個機會。 H: What is your future the next year? What do you guys gonna be doing? H: 你們未來準備要做什麼? Up: We have a lot of concerts, and we have a concert in Beijing, in Shanghai, and in Taipei, Hongkong. 阿璞: 我們有很多場演唱會,已經在北京、上海、臺北和香港舉辦了演唱會。 H: So you’ll be keeping very very busy. H:所以你們一直很忙。 Fish: Yep. 子瑜:對~ H: Have u played in the United States before? H:你們之前在美國表演過嗎? Up: No. 阿璞:沒有。 Fish: No, but we are going to. (laugh) 子瑜: 還沒,但是我們馬上要表演了(笑)。 H: Check out the list. (15:21---16:17) H: So Fish and Up.... What u guys seeing in the couple of years for your band? H: 子瑜和阿璞,你們的樂團未來打算是? Fish: Unfortunately...Because three of our members in our group are going to the military service. 子瑜: 很遺憾的是...我們中的三位團員要去服兵役了。 H: I’m gonna ask about that. That seems take a toll on every band in Taiwan. So I don’t even have to bring it up cause usually somebody in the interview does and say we have our band marching around. H: 好像每個臺灣的樂團都會遇到這個問題。採訪時我甚至不用提起因為通常他們都會自 己提到我們的團員要去當兵。 Fish: The two of handsome guys...the two of us...(XDD) are going to stay here. So it’ll be okay. 子瑜: 還有兩個帥哥...我們兩個...(XDD)會留下來。所以都還 ok 的。 H: So the band keeps its core. H:所以樂團的核心還在。 Up: They are actually not that important. 阿璞: 他們其實沒有那麼重要XD Fish: Up is going to still write the songs 子瑜: 阿璞還會繼續寫歌。 Up: And keep on with our new album (Yeah!!!) 阿璞: 繼續製作我們的新專輯。(Yeah!!!) H: Just take picture with you guys in air brush and (Fish: Sure!Sure!XDD) people behind you. H: 就你們照相片的時候用筆刷把其他人噴在後面好了 XD (意思就是說把其他三位 PS 到照片上去) Fish: Just kidding. 子瑜: 哈哈,開玩笑。 還有最後一PART介紹各自Facebook的部份就不放上來囉~~~~ 耶,再次感謝茉茉:) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 76.187.208.26
ray50148:廣播採訪好有趣!! 阿璞好壞XDD 茉茉和飄大辛苦了:) 10/29 11:28
linpeggylin:推茉茉和飄大!!! 10/29 12:08
Shadowlife:推茉茉跟飄飄~謝謝你們的整理>< 阿璞好壞 嘖嘖 10/29 12:49
tsuki244251:超級感謝這篇!我的英文肯定會火速進步XD 10/29 13:29
rincon:感謝飄飄跟茉茉~! 昨天才想找的 結果飄飄就PO了:) 10/29 19:10