看板 EAseries 關於我們 聯絡資訊
可能請Amanda Woodward回娘家錢不夠了,所以直接把兩個人都寫消失了!:) Tenants Evicted on Melrose Place: Ashlee Simpson & Colin Egglesfield The landlord aka Executive producer Todd Slavkin came a callin' and booted two Melrose Place tenants from the hit CW show. Both Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Colin Egglesfield were notified yesterday morning via phone call that their time has come to a close and they were handed their walking papers. The two booted actors are speaking up and you will be surprised to hear what they are saying and how they are saying it. It's understandable to be bitter and angry when you are fired, however Egglesfield and Simpson-Wentz are taking it like champs. As the media tries to dissect the firing, the actors are willingly coming forward to speak out, which is very rare. Instead of bad mouthing the producers these two incredible stars are taking the high road and walking away gracefully. It is being reported that the two were only signed on for 10-13 episodes, so the news of the departure was not a major shock. Still, the way these two are handling the PR will land them on another hit series very soon. Check out what both Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Colin Egglesfield had to say regarding the eviction of their characters: Simpson-Wentz told US Magazine, "Having the chance to play Violet on Melrose Place has been a thrill. Although I always knew her story would come to a final, insanely unpredictable end, playing a creepy, unstable character was something I always wanted to do, so I jumped at the chance. Thanks to the CW and the entire cast and crew of Melrose Place for allowing me this opportunity!" Egglesfield told E! Online, "Todd and Darren are great, I love those guys and they've always been straightforward and straight shooters and just great people to work with. I respect the decision that they had to make creatively to do what they need to do, I'm just frustrated that I'm not going to be a part of the show, because it was such a great job and a fun place to go to work every day. I'm disappointed to be leaving because I became really good friends with not only the cast of Melrose Place but many of the crew as well, so that's sad, to not be able to go see them at work. But hey, I'm still friends with them, and I'd just like to say to everyone out there who's been watching and supporting, thanks from the bottom of my heart, because this is something that I love to do. Kudos to both actors for their openness and optimism; we look forward to seeing them in other series in the future. So for all those Melrose junkies, does this mean that Violet killed her mother Sydney? Written By Colleen Joyce (Chief Writer) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.87.69.2
kissahping:你至少標題要打出Melrose Place好讓別人知道是哪部戲 10/25 00:59
kissahping:走了其實也沒差,反正可能也是一季止步。 10/25 01:00
scream1215:至少有把Sydney謀殺案給解決,也不壞啦= = 10/25 01:08
larusa:舊版Melrose Place有發行DVD嗎? 感覺還是舊版的好看 10/25 04:36
larusa:很久以前三台有播 斷斷續續看了幾集而已 不過印象還不賴 10/25 04:37
post01:希望對您有幫助 http://www.94istudy.com 07/24 15:52