看板 FJU-Brdancin 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 Univ_BRDance 看板] 作者: mjrt (國標魂) 看板: Univ_BRDance 標題: [情報] 黑池職業拉丁第五名Ricardo and Joanne拆夥 時間: Sun Sep 17 01:36:43 2006 http://dancesportinfo.net/DisplayNews.aspx Few days ago, the finalists of the Professional World Latin Championships and the Amateur Latin World Champions, Riccardo Cocchi and Joanne Wilkinson, decided to terminate their partnership. Riccardo and Joanne represented Italy throughout their Amateur and Professional career. In the end of their Amateur career they had a collection of impressive titles: IDSF World Amateur Latin champions, IDU World Latin champions, Blackpool champions, the International champions, Italian champions and so on! See more of their results In the end of last year they've became Professionals and in their first appearance in the Professional event, UK Open 2006, they were 3rd, behind Andrej Skufca and Michal Malitowski. One month later they've collected the Italian Professional Latin Champions title as well. In May 2006 they've dance in Blackpool and made the final in all the five dances - being placed 5th overall. Photo on the left by BallroomRythms showing Riccardo and Joanne dancing Blackpool Festival 2006. See 400 photos in the photogallery. Riccardo is now looking for a new dancepartner. Joanne has sent us the following message to let us know about her plans: "I wish to thank all my closest friends, all those which stayed close to me through these years, my teachers, and also all my fans, but I'm very sorry to communicate to the world of dance that Riccardo decided to stop our partnership as dancers. Now Riccardo is looking for a new partner, but after ten years of partnership with him I cannot even imagine dancing with somebody else. Dance is my life, and from now on I’m willing to continue my career as a teacher and start to judge in dance competitions" -- 可惜 才轉職業就拆夥 很看好他們這對的 今年黑池成績跟第四名呈現2:3的拉鋸戰 可惜可惜 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.228.165.53
hennryeva:大事發生 真是惡耗阿 09/17 03:04
hennryeva:小弟感覺他們拆 比當初Slavik還可惜 09/17 03:04
hennryeva:又少一人了 而且他們也沒跳過巨星表演 殘念 09/17 03:06
hennryeva:他們搭的時間比當初S和K久 真是心痛 09/17 03:07
paso101:借轉~>_< 09/17 03:56
-- http://www.wretch.cc/blog/paso ~我的無名音樂網誌~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.84.141.131
paso101:可惡~我最愛的一對居然猜夥了~本來還在期待明年的 09/17 03:58
myeverything:好sad喔..我也很喜歡他們的說..... 09/18 23:18