看板 HIMYM 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Barney的激情合集(??) My own personal "get psyched mix". Now people think a good mix should rise and fall. But people are wrong. It should be all rise, baby! Now prepare yourselves for an audio journey to the white, hot center of adrenaline! —Barney introduces the mix 出現在 S1E11 The Limo中 曲目一共有三個版本 (包括TV版、Blog版、Bro Code版) 刪除各版本重複的曲目後 整理出的youtube播放清單 http://goo.gl/trAij 共25首 如果上班/上課太苦悶,希望這個清單可以讓各位激情一下 XD 不過這兩首變形金剛的主題曲我實在不太確定啊 XD The Transformers Theme Song - O. Prime The Transformers Theme - Vince DiCola with Optimus Prime 如果找錯版本再麻煩各位指正啦 以下是完整曲目清單 (扣除重複曲目) TV Barney's Get Psyched Mix I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi Lick It Up - Kiss Paradise City - Guns N' Roses Dancing with Myself - Billy Idol Rock You Like a Hurricane - The Scorpions Panama - Van Halen Talk Dirty to Me - Poison Thunderstruck - AC/DC Dr. Feelgood - Mötley Crüe Round and Round - Ratt Barney's Blog Get Psyched Mix The Humpty Dance - Digital Underground Come Sail Away - Styx Don't Stop Believin' - Journey The Transformers Theme Song - O. Prime You're the Best - Joe Esposito High Enough - Damn Yankees Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield Hip Hop Hooray - Naughty by Nature Change of Heart - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Run Away - Slade The Bro Code Get Psyched Mix You're the Best Around - Joe Esposito Tom Sawyer - Rush The Transformers Theme - Vince DiCola with Optimus Prime Free Bird (second half only) - Lynyrd Skynyrd -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.133.14.87 ※ 編輯: tc11 來自: 220.133.14.87 (10/24 11:48)
TheBlackSea:謝謝大大熱心收集啊!!超讚的~ 10/25 11:15