看板 Hattrick 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Hi, Linienschreier : congradulations the champion first, 高雄聯隊的經理你好 : 首先先恭喜你贏得杯賽冠軍 Q1. How did you come to Hattrick ? 問題一 : 你是如何加入Hat的 ? I used to play Hattrick 10 years ago in Switzerland, but quit after 2 years or so... 答 : 十年前我就曾經玩過Hat了,當時我人還在瑞士, 不過當時我只玩了兩年就離開了。 Q2. Why do you choose Taiwan as your Hattrick country ? 問題二 : 你為甚麼選擇加入HT台灣,做為你在Hat的國家 ? 有甚麼特別的原因嗎 ? Well, when I first came across the Taiwan Strait to Kaohsiung one and a half years ago, I immediately fell in love with it. That’s when I decided to join HT Taiwan. Needless to say, I’ve been living in Kaohsiung ever since... 答 : 一年半前,當我第一次抵達高雄時,我就深深的愛上了這個城市, 這就是我選擇HT台灣的原因,更不用說之後我一直住在高雄。 Q3. let's talk about cup semi-fianl against AC Taiwan (934627) , how do you prepare this match, and why do you decide to buy two players before the match ? 問題三 : 聊聊杯賽準決賽對戰AC Taiwan (934627)的比賽吧。 你如何準備這場比賽 ? 同時你為甚麼在賽前買了兩位球員 ? He’s got one of the strongest teams in Taiwan. If he wanted to, he’d be a serious contender for the DL title. However, in terms of winning trophies, he decides to play for the cup only. This made him an extremely tough opponent. So obviously I checked out his players and what formations he usually plays. This allowed me to approximately know what to expect in terms of ratings etc. Then I had to adjust accordingly. Indeed I did buy two new players before that match, it was partly due to injury troubles I (have) had, plus I simply needed to get stronger... 答 : 首先,AC Taiwan是HT台灣最好的球隊之一, 只要他本人願意,AC Taiwan甚至是競爭台灣頂級聯賽冠軍頭銜的強力候補。 然而AC Taiwan目前僅專注於杯賽賽事, (註:AC Taiwan本賽季在三級聯賽第一小組) 也是這個原因,在杯賽對戰AC Taiwan,成了非常非常大的難題。 首先,我偵查AC Taiwan的球員以及他常使用的比賽陣型, 這幫助我大概推斷出AC Taiwan的比賽評級, 接下來,我只需相對應的調整陣容即可。 你說的沒錯,我的確在賽前買了兩位球員, 這是因為我當時陷入了傷病麻煩,另一方面,也是藉此補強球隊戰力。 Q4. what about Final against Taiwan Celtic (111488), how do you prepare this match. 問題四 : 聊聊決賽對戰Taiwan Celtix (111488)的比賽吧, 你如何準備這場比賽 ? It was similar to the Semi-Final. Celtic don’t have much more to play for this season, so I expected them to go for it and come out strong; so once again I had to adjust. 答 : 和我準備準決賽的過程非常類似, Taiwan Celtic本賽季聯賽的機會已經不大了, 所以我預期他會在杯賽決賽精銳盡出,全力一拼,成為一個非常強大的對手, 所以再一次的,我需要調整我的陣容。 Q5. what do you think about the whole cup advanture through this season ? 問題五 : 聊聊你對本賽季的杯賽的心得吧。 It’s been amazing. As I said in the national forum, there are plenty of good teams and active managers around, that’s what makes it fun and challenging. And to actually win it while still managing to do well in the Dragon League is gigantic... 答 : 本賽季的杯賽,實在是一趟驚奇的旅程, 如同我在國家論壇所說,HT台灣有很多好球隊以及活耀玩家, 這也是這裡有趣以及充滿挑戰性的原因。 另外,要同時兼顧聯賽以及杯賽雙線作戰,實在是非常困難的事情。 Q6. it's quite amazing that you only spend 5 seasons from a beginner to a cup winner, from devision IV team to a DL competitive team, even you are a DL champion candidate, how do you accomplish the achivement with so less time 問題六 : 很驚人的,從新人球隊開始算起,你只花了五個賽季就贏得了杯賽冠軍, 同時你只花了五個賽季就從四級聯賽升級至頂級聯賽, 本賽季甚至你還是頂級聯賽冠軍頭銜的強力後補, 你是如何在這麼短的時間辦到這件事的 ? Well, when I started my team here I wasn’t completely new to it. Of course the game has evolved, but still, I already knew what it was all about. Nevertheless, I had to learn a lot and am still trying to understand the game even better. That’s the key really. Understanding how it works and then coming up with a strategy. Selling youngsters from one’s own youth academy for good money always helps of course... 答 : 首先,我並不是完全的新手,我以前曾經玩過Hat。 Hat曾經歷經多次改版,但是,我還是了解遊戲引擎運作的原理。 然而,這樣是不夠的,我仍然持續再學習,並嘗試更深入的了解Hat, 遊戲的核心關鍵在於,你必須了解遊戲引擎的運作原理,同時你必須有一套功略。 另外,從青年學院培養青年球員並出售賺大錢,確實對我有很大的幫助。 Q7. I notice that you do not train young players in your team, is it part of stratage ? your average straing line-up are over 30 years old players, how do you profit by these players ? 問題七 : 我注意到你在成年隊並不訓練年輕球員,這是你的遊戲策略嗎 ? 你的成年隊首發陣容平均年齡大於30歲,你如何透過這些球員獲利 ? Well that’s not entirely correct. I do train young players, but of course these past weeks where I had two competitive matches a week, my focus was obviously on winning rather than training. Also, it’s too simplistic to just think in terms of training=profit. It’s important to see the whole picture. That includes wages, average buying and selling price of one's players, sponsor and match revenue (which ultimately depend on how successful you are and in which division you play) etc. Anyways, it’s true that the way I play Hattrick I’m not a big help for our U-20/NT in terms of training players, but I’ll do what I can to honorably represent Taiwan at the Masters... 答 : 你所說得並不完全正確,我還是有在訓練年輕球員, 然而過去幾個星期,每週的聯賽以及杯賽雙線作戰, 我確實把球隊的重心放在贏球,而不是在訓練球員上面。 同時,訓練=獲利這個觀念,是過分簡單化的概念, 你必須將整隻球隊的營運視為一個整體看待, 包括球員薪資、平均買入(賣出)球員的金額、贊助商收益,以及比賽門票收益, (其中門票收益取決於你球隊有多成功,以及你球隊所處在的聯賽級別)。 不論如何,我玩Hat的方法,確實對訓練HT台灣U20和NT的球員,幫助不大, 然而,我會盡我所能的,在大師賽踢出能光榮的代表台灣出賽的比賽。 Q8. Is there any suggestion to local managers ? 問題八 : 有沒有任何對台灣本土玩家的建議 ? Yes, learn as much about the game as you can and tell your friends to join Hattrick. The more local managers, the better, our U-20 and NT can benefit from it. Besides, it’s extra fun playing with/against real life friends. Furthermore I’d like to encourage people to be active in our national forum. If you don’t speak English, start a topic in Chinese, this is Taiwan after all ;) 答 : 有的。 1. 盡可能學習Hat的一切知識。 2. 邀請你的朋友一起來玩Hat。 越多的本土玩家投入遊戲,我們的U20和NT就可能越強大。 同時,和真實的朋友一起玩遊戲是非常有樂趣的。 最終,我要鼓勵所有玩家盡可能的參與國家論壇的討論, 如果你的英文不好,不要忘記,這裡是台灣,那就開個中文話題吧。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.177.218 ※ 編輯: bolam 來自: 220.136.177.218 (07/26 02:23)
bolam:本文939P,花了我一個半小時啊 07/26 02:25
windfish:好文推! 07/26 10:15
Gabai:推 07/26 11:04
toddchen:推 07/26 12:24
EricChih:推 !!! 07/26 12:44
blakespring: 07/26 16:03
Inting:推 07/27 09:44