看板 KingofPop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
出處:http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/michael-jackson- lawyer-tom-mesereau-never-paid-millions-silence-abused-kids/ 縮網址後:http://tinyurl.com/m6j5vef 轉貼原文: Posted on Jul 1, 2013 @ 15:25PM | By jenheger The man who successfully defended Michael Jackson at the 2005 molestation trial says it’s “sickening” that people are trying to “profit and exploit” the King of Pop after his death, in the wake an explosive report in London’s Sunday PEOPLE newspaper. Famed Los Angeles-based attorney Tom Mesereau rejected the tabloid report, which alleged his former client, Jackson, who died in 2009 at age 50, spent nearly $35 million in a desperate bid to cover up his crimes after he supposedly molested at least 24 boys. “The FBI never had any files alleging that Michael Jackson had sexually abused 24 young boys, because it never happened,” Mesereau told RadarOnline.com exclusively. “Remember, in 2009, the FBI released their files relating to Michael Jackson and even though some of it was redacted, there were absolutely no findings of any wrongdoing on behalf of my client. Leading up to the 2005 molestation trial, the Santa Barbara District Attorney was working with the FBI and Interpol and they came up with no evidence of any sexual abuse. “Believe me, if they had such information, it would have been presented at the trial.” Mesereau, who recently scoffed at Wade Robson‘s claims that Jackson had abused him, said the County of Santa Barbara District Attorney regularly flew to the FBI’s headquarters in Quantico, Va., during the 2005 case in attempt to find “any evidence against Michael.” “They never got it," he said. Mesereau added, “It’s sickening that people are still trying to profit and exploit Michael Jackson in death.” The PEOPLE report comes amid the Jackson family’s wrongful death trial against concert promoter AEG Live and Mesereau predicted the damaging article was “likely linked to the AEG civil trial,” although he noted that “I can’t prove it.” A source close to the Jackson family also cast doubt on the report, noting the Thriller singer had emerged from multiple Los Angeles Department of Children & Family Services investigations without a case to answer. “Michael was fully cooperative during all of his interactions with DCFS,” a source previously told Radar. “Michael was interviewed for hours without his lawyer. He held nothing back. He couldn’t understand why these allegations were being made against him. DCFS cleared him on any wrongdoing in all its investigations.” 總結: 事實就是,FBI的確有長期調查MJ,但是沒有發現任何MJ侵犯兒童的證據。 轉述無憑?FBI官網可查:http://vault.fbi.gov/Michael%20Jackson 現在爆出來的只不過是一個小報杜撰。腦筋正常的人會相信哪一個? 懇請大家告訴大家,不要再相信洨報了! -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + My Michael is UNBREAKABLE. My Michael is such a HEARTBREAKER. + + My Michael is INVINCIBLE. BREAK OF DAWN, my Michael looks stunning. + + My Michael is such an angel that HEAVEN CAN WAIT for a life time. + + My Michael, YOU ROCK MY WORLD, you put BUTTERFLIES in my stomache. + + My Michael, you make me SPEECHLESS for your charm of 2000 WATTS. + -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 72.16.194.178
MJJ:我後來發現這些FBI檔案我好像好久之前就下載過了 07/02 22:38
MJJ:洨報到現在才在老調重彈真的很沒創意 07/02 22:38
MJJ:但就是會有無腦的北七去相信... 07/02 22:38
operetta:小報真的沒創意!!無聊透頂 07/02 23:41
Mr7:偏偏這世界上腦袋裝屎的人特別多 我氣到想拿棒子揍那些王八蛋 07/02 23:50
u7273:偏偏這世界上腦袋裝屎的人特別多 +1 07/02 23:57
Sevorlaga:這比便當文事件 可以採訪到虛擬的便當店老闆還要離譜 07/03 00:55
kimlin:沒辦法,洨報沒料可報,不偽造這些垃圾他們要怎麼混飯吃 07/03 15:58
MissX:TM是個漢子 07/03 16:14
ROCKWHY:TM是大好人。 05/23 21:06