看板 Kishidan 關於我們 聯絡資訊
作詞:RYU!RYU! 作曲:Yukinojoe Shiratori Even if there is no such a thing as "words" on this lands,in this time of life, the world we're living in We can be united with you with you only Just feel so,I do I really do Your eyes,your tender eyes You give me strength to go ahead Suppose if th world ends tomorrow Maybe and definitely You are the one whom I wanna meet last I just feel so I really do You break the small shelter I locked myself in and let me get out from there Your hand,your hearty hand The warmth brings me the power to go forward I wanna memorize that very well,you know Yeah,let's open the next door together,yeah # And I think of you always and never changing No matter where you where you are I'm here for you Whenever I'm gonna be a charming blooming blooming blooming flower for you Looking at the hope of tomorrow Never stop believing I'll protect you with invisible power Let's fly us more to sky I love the way how you are so upright Oh,my dearest #repeat I'm here for you Forever I'm gonna light you up as the shining shining shining sun for you I'm here for you Whenever I'm gonna be a charming blooming blooming blooming flower for you Sun for you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.91.118.220