看板 Mavericks 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Mavericks, Rockets look to rebound from opening losses 小牛、火箭希望走出開幕戰落敗的陰影 The Dallas Mavericks open their home schedule Friday night at American Airlines Center against the Houston Rockets, with both Texas rivals in search of their first win. 達拉斯小牛明天將在主場開幕戰迎戰休士頓火箭,這對德州世仇在開幕戰 都不幸落敗。 The Southwest Division foes lost high-scoring season openers on the road Wednesday night. The Mavericks fell 130-121 in overtime at Indiana, while the Rockets dropped a 120-114 decision at the Los Angeles Lakers. 兩隊都在火力兇猛的比賽敗下陣來,小牛在客場以121-130兵敗印第安那, 火箭則是在客場以114-120敗給洛杉磯湖人。 Dallas fought back from 14 points down late in the first half to send its first game into OT. The effort wasn't lost on Mavs coach Rick Carlisle. 小牛在第二節尾聲一度落後14分,但還是將比賽逼近延長賽,教練Rick Carlisle談到球隊的努力。 "I like the rally. I don't like going down 14," he said. "We spread the floor and got some penetration in, and it opened up some things. We were struggling through most of the game, and we had some good stretches late in the first half and parts of the second. 卡帥說:"我喜歡他們努力追分,但我不喜歡落後14分,我們將比賽空間拉 開,找到切入的路線,讓我們有所收穫。上半場我們打得比較掙扎,但在 第二節後段跟下半場我們慢慢打出優勢。" "I like the way we fought and hung in, but the defense has obviously got to be better. Giving up 130 points is no way to do business, and it was a high-turnover game for two low-turnover teams." 他說:"我喜歡我們持續拼戰,不過防守得要加強,掉130分是沒辦法贏比 賽的,而且這兩支不常失誤的球隊都犯下不少失誤。" The Pacers shot 50.5 percent and outrebounded Dallas. Deron Williams paced the Mavericks with 25 points. Dirk Nowitzki and J.J. Barea each scored 22, and Harrison Barnes added 19 points and nine rebounds in his first game with Dallas. 溜馬的命中率來到50.5%,籃板也比小牛搶得多。Deron Williams拿下全 隊最高的25分,Dirk Nowitzki與J.J. Barea各拿到22分,Harrison Barnes 在小牛的首次登場拿到19分9籃板。 Barnes sent the game into the extra session by hitting a 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds left in regulation. Barnes在正規賽最後2.3秒的三分球將戰局扳平。 "We battled and we fought, and we definitely showed some promise out there in a couple of areas," Williams said. "But if you look at, 130 points is just a lot of points, even in overtime, so there's definitely some things we've got to clean up and learn from." Williams說:"我們不斷對抗,我們有一些地方做得不錯,但是你如果看到 對手攻下130分,儘管打到延長賽,這都是你希望改善的。" The Mavericks also jacked up 48 3-pointers -- one shy of their franchise and NBA record. Dallas made 18 from distance. 小牛在三分線外出手了48次,只差1次就追平了球隊與NBA的歷史紀錄,他們 投進18球。 The Rockets also let it fly from deep plenty in L.A., but couldn't find their stroke in the second half. Houston missed 15 of 16 3-pointers after halftime after going 6-13 in the first half. 火箭也在外線多次出手,不過在對上湖人的比賽中下半場失去準心,上半 場三分球投13進6的火箭,下半場出手16次有15球沒進。 Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni pinned the late shooting woes on fatigue. 火箭教練Mike D'Antoni認為球隊因為疲憊而降低了命中率。 "We were 1-16 and that's the biggest telltale we lost our legs," he said. 他說:"我們下半場三分球投16中1,這是我們失敗的主因。" The pairing of D'Antoni's up-tempo system with James Harden did pay immediate dividends. The All-Star guard racked up 34 points and a career-high 17 assists against the Lakers. D'Antoni的快速球風很快的展現在James Harden的數據上,這位明星後衛 拿下34分,並送出生涯新高的17助攻。 "Just being able to get my teammates the ball and give them opportunities to finish layups or shoot the 3," Harden said, "it's a good feeling, as long as they do the right things, like run the floor. I feel like it's my job to reward them." Harden說:"我就是把球交給有機會上籃或是投三分的隊友,這感覺很好, 當隊友努力跑位時,我覺得我就有義務讓他們得到回報。" The Mavericks are facing Houston in their home opener for the third time in franchise history. The teams also square off against each other Sunday in Houston's first home game. 小牛將在隊史第三次於主場開幕戰對上火箭,兩天後火箭也將在主場開幕 戰對上小牛。 The Mavs and Rockets will finish off their four regular-season matchups before the end of the calendar year with two more meetings in December. 小牛在今年就會打完與火箭的四場對戰,兩隊的另外兩場交手都在12月。 Nineteen of the last 25 regular-season meetings have been decided by eight points or less. Dallas has won 29 of the last 43 between the two teams, but Houston has taken six of the last nine. 兩隊最近25次碰頭當中,有19次比分差在8分以內,小牛拿下最近43場交手 當中的29勝,但火箭贏了最近9次對決當中的6次。 明天感覺又是一場砲火隆隆的大戰了 希望能收下首勝呀 Let's Go Mavs!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 61.230.4.18 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Mavericks/M.1477657647.A.09B.html
DioEraclea : 感覺鬍子越來越難打.... 10/28 20:53
bosi0729 : 鬍子第一SG 當之無愧 10/28 22:21
kruzki : GOGO 10/28 22:23
n924127 : 跪求鬍子輕虐 10/28 22:32
febulous2011: 推推 小牛加油 10/29 04:59
febulous2011: 跪求馬修三分回神 哈棒繼續保持 10/29 04:59
DM24Tim : Dirk生病不上.. 10/29 08:10