看板 NBA 關於我們 聯絡資訊
自己翻的,英文不好,翻了很久, 翻不好的地方,請高手訂正,謝謝! ---------------------------------------------------------------- Michael Jordan 語錄: I can accept failure. but I can't accept not trying. 我可以接受失敗,但我無法接受從不去嘗試. Demand excellence! From yourself! From others! 要求優秀! 從你自己! 從其他人! The only one who can beat me is me. 唯一能打敗我的人只有我自己. It doesn't matter if you win as long as you give everything in your heart. 不管有沒有贏,只要你盡了全力. Fear is an illusion. 所謂的恐懼只是幻覺而已. There is only one person who can define success in your life, and that's you. 只有一個人能界定你一生的成就,那就是你自己. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. 天賦贏得比賽,但團隊合作與智慧贏得冠軍. Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game. 儘管去比賽,獲得樂趣,享受比賽. If someone gets the best of me, I try not to let that happen again. 如果有人超越我,我試著不會讓它再發生. I've failed over and over and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed. 在我的人生中經歷一次又一次的失敗,這就是我成功的原因. You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them. 在你做任何事之前,你必須對自己有所期待. I don't have a problem with getting older. I'm getting wiser. 我從不擔心會越來越老,因為我會越來越有智慧. Heart is what separates the good from the great. 勇氣是從偉大分離出來的優點. Let's bury these guys and make them think about it. 讓我們埋葬這些傢伙並讓他們好好想想. My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline. 我的身體可以扶著柺杖,但我的心靈不能只站在場邊. I don't know about flying, but sometimes it feels like I have these little wings on my feet. 我不懂飛行,但有時我覺得腳上好像長了翅膀. As athletes, we're used to reacting quickly. Here, it's 'come, stop, come, stop. There's a lot of downtime. That's the toughest part of the day. 身為一個運動員,我們習慣於快速反應,這裡,來了,停,來,停. 有很多倒數時刻,這是每一天最緊湊的部分. I never looked at the consequences of missing a big shot, when you think about the consequences you always think of a negative result. 我從不看重失去一個重要投籃的後果, 當你考慮後果時,你總是想到不好的結果. My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength. 我的態度就是如果你把我推向你認為是弱點的事, 那麼我就把意識到的弱點轉變成力量. My heroes are and were my parents. I can't see having anyone else as my heroes. 不管從前或現在,我的英雄就是我的父母. 除了他們,沒有任何人會是我的英雄. Good things happen. They happen for a reason. Bad things happen. I try to find the positive and move forward. 好事總會發生,為了某種理由而發生. 壞事也總會發生,我試著往光明面想並且繼續前進. I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win. 我為了贏而打球,不管是在練習還是真正比賽的時候. 我不會讓任何事情阻擋我和我想要贏的熱情. The game is my life. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace. 球賽就是我的生命,它要求忠誠和責任,並帶給我成就感和平靜. Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game. 即使當我變老,頭髮變白,也不能打球,但我仍舊依然喜愛球賽. I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it is an illusion to me, failure always made me try harder next time. 我知道恐懼對某些人而言是阻礙,但對我而言恐懼只是幻覺. 失敗只會讓我更努力而已. If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome. 如果你接受他人的期待,尤其是負面的期待, 那麼你永遠無法改變結果. I built my talents on the shoulders of someone else's talent. Without Julius Erving, David Thompson, Walter Davis and Elgin Baylor, there never would have been a Michael Jordan. I evolved from them. 我踩在別人的肩膀上建立了自己的天份, 沒有 Julius Erving, David Thompson, Walter Davis 和 Elgin Baylor, 就不會有 Michael Jordan,我從他們那裡使自己成長. I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results. 我永遠相信如果你投入於工作,那麼成果將會隨之而來. 我做事情從不會漫不經心. 因為我知道如果我做事漫不經心,那麼我的結果也會隨隨便便. I know what I'm capable of doing. I know what's going to be expected of me. I know everybody's putting my head on the block. Everybody's motivated to come out and play against me. Well, everybody was motivated to play against me when I left, so things haven't changed. 我知道我能做什麼. 我知道我被期望什麼. 我知道每個人把我放在標靶上. 每個人被刺激出來要對抗我. 但當每個人被刺激出來要抵抗我時,我已經離開,所以一切都沒改變. When I step onto the court, l'm ready to play. If you're going up against me, you'd better be ready. If you're not going to compete, l will dominate you. 當我踏上籃球場,我就準備好要比賽了. 如果你想要阻止我,你最好準備完全. 如果你不打算競爭,我會支配你. I took cooking classes when I was younger, girls weren't interested in me, and I thought I may be alone for the rest of my life. 當我年紀還小的時候,我有去上烹飪課,當時女孩們對我不感興趣. 那時我想我的有生之年都會很孤單. If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them, everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. 如果你想要完成理想,那過程必定充滿崎嶇. 我也歷經許多的障礙,每個人都一樣. 但阻礙不一定能夠阻止你. 如果你遇到一面牆,不要立刻放棄然後轉身就走, 你應該想想如何翻越它,或者在它附近想想辦法. To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate. 想要成功,你必須自私一點,否則你永遠無法達到目標. 一旦當你達到最高水平之後,你就必須是不自私的. 讓人可以找到你,可以與你保持聯絡,不要搞孤僻. I thought of saying just two words, 'I'm gone. But I figured I owed the fans and the media a little more than that, so that's my reason for being here. 我只想說: 我要走了. 但我算了一下,我還欠球迷和媒體不少,所以我還有理由待在這裡. Life is often compared to a marathon, but I think it is more like being a sprinter, long stretches of hard work punctuated by brief moments in which we are given the opportunity to perform at our best. 人生經常被比喻成馬拉松,但我認為更像是短跑, 長時間辛苦的工作經常需要片刻休息的機會,以做到我們最好的. I thought I would go (into the NBA) and be a flop. Everyone was expecting so much (of me.)" 從前我以為我會加入NBA然後就失敗了, 因為每個人對我的期待都太多了. I think the game itself is a lot bigger than Michael Jordan. I've been given an opportunity by the people before me: Kareem Abdul-Jabar, Dr. J, these guys came way before Michael Jordan. Michael Jordan came on the heels of all that activity. 我認為球賽本身的意義比 Michael Jordan 多太多了. 是以下這些前輩們給我機會: Kareem Abdul-Jabar, J博士, 這些前輩比 Michael Jordan 還要早在NAB發光發熱, Michael Jordan 在他們之後接著而來. ----------------------------------------------------------------- Allen Iverson 語錄: I'm not perfect. But I am trying every day to concentrate on being better. 我並不完美,但我每天專心致力於使自己更棒. I don't put pressure on myself. I just compete. 我不給自己壓力,我只是盡力去競爭. If you're struggling with your shooting, then do other things on the baskerball court. Getsteals, get assists, get rebounds, do anything on the court to help the team win. 在籃球場上如果你不擅長得分,那就做些其他的事. 抄截,助攻,搶籃板,去做任何可以幫助球隊贏球的事. As long as you get the win, that's the most important thing. 最重要的事就是你得到勝利. You have to go through good times and bad times to get where you're trying to go. 你必須歷經美好和差勁的時光,才能得到你嘗試想得到的. One of the things you have to learn is that you don't have to have the ball all the time to be effective. 你必須學會的一件事就是你不用一直有效的持球. I take everything I learned from the streets and put it in my NBA game. 我把我從街頭籃球學到的一切投入到NBA的戰場上. If I was trying to make everyone happy. I could only rap about cartoons and the Rugrats. My hip-hop fans wouldn't accept that. 我試著讓每個人快樂. 我可以唱關於卡通和Rugrats的饒舌. 我的嘻哈歌迷無法接受. Mistakes happen. But after a while you've got to stop making them happen twice. 錯誤總會發生,但你必須避免犯同樣的錯誤. You honestly don't really feel it when the shots are going down. You don't ever get the goose bumps until the fans start to appreciate what you're doing. 當你投籃進了,你並沒有真正的感受到它. 直到你的球迷開始給予你掌聲,否則你不會感到雞皮疙瘩. I always wanted to a Sixer. I always wanted to finish my career here as a Sixer. I wanted to stay for a lot of different reason, but one of the main reasons was because of you all, who come here every night and support us. 我總是想成為76人之星. 我總是想在76隊結束我的籃球生涯. 我有一大堆的理由想要留在這裡,但最主要的原因是因為你們, 是你們這些每天晚上來支持我們的球迷. If there is no Larry Brown, there's no MVP Allen Iverson. 如果沒有 Larry Brown 教練,就不會有最有價值球員 Allen Iverson. I came out to the war beat up, but I feel like we competed. 我挺身出來打仗,我覺得我們很有競爭性. I am what I am. 我就是我自己. There's gonna be a million people that love Allen Iverson. There's gonna be a billion people that hate Allen Iverson. Concentrate on the ones that care about you and keep stepping. 有很多人喜愛 Allen Iverson,也有更多人討厭 Allen Iverson. 全神貫注於那些對你的關心並且繼續前進. It's time to go to war. 打仗的時候到了. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.143.29.97
DKGodman:頭 05/03 15:39
orcpon:頸 05/03 15:41
mike1990:胸 05/03 15:41
a103920734:胸 05/03 15:41
chonmin:腹 05/03 15:41
a103920734:oops 腹 05/03 15:42
DKGodman:膀胱 05/03 15:42
a103920734:阿 淚崩 下肢 05/03 15:42
hllwolfkhan:M起來 太棒了 05/03 15:42
REXDJ:膝蓋 05/03 15:43
namon:Jordan最後一段有個小錯誤 可以的話改一下 05/03 15:43
L2M:真的很棒呢 ^^ 05/03 15:45