看板 NDMC-D62 關於我們 聯絡資訊
新加坡代表Kelvin Chye寫的^^ The MYM 2003 in Taipei from 19 to 21 Dec 2003 has been a great success and seems very much like a "mini-APDSA"... I must congratulate the Taiwan students from NDMC for doing such an excellent job. I am truly impressed and inspired by their good efforts put in to ensure that we really had a very enjoyable stay in Taipei. So much efforts and planning has been put into the programmes, performances and tours.... I'm sure all other participants would share my sentiments that we all had had much fun in taipei! On behalf of the Singapore delegates, I thank you for your kind hospitality from the airport pick-up way right up to the airport send-off. On another note, it's been a great opportunity for us to meet up with the representatives from the other countries as well, namely malaysia, indonesia and thailand. Our team had used this opportunity to answer any questions that the foreign delegates might have. Please rest assured that my LOC will look into the issues mentioned. It's been a great honour to have Dr Rashid (Vice-Dean of USM) to grace the meeting and to learn more about APDSA 2005. I have created an album on the yahoo group here and posted some pictures taken from the MYM. For those who have any pics to share with the rest, please feel free to post them online. Meanwhile, take care of yourselves and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Cheers, Kelvin Chye -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.60.82.82