看板 NTU-Exam 關於我們 聯絡資訊
課程名稱︰代數二 課程性質︰數學系大二必修 課程教師︰于靖 開課學院:理學院 開課系所︰數學系 考試日期(年月日)︰2016/06/20 考試時限(分鐘):210 試題 : In answering the following problems, please give complete arguments as much as possible. You may ask for any definition. You may use freely any Theorem already proved (or Lemmas, Propositions) from the Course Lectures, or previous courses on Linear Algebra. Previous Exercises assignments are NOT allowed to use in doing these problems. You MUST write down the complete statements of the theorems on which your arguments are based. Notations: Let K/F be a finite extension of fields, with α ∈ K. Then Tr (α) := K/F Σ σ(α), where σ runs through all the embeddings of K into an algebraic σ closure of F which fix F. We let Z denote the cyclic group of order p. p For any group G, Z(G) denotes the center of G. Let H ≦ G be a subgroup of a finite group. The induced representation of a representation ρ of the subgroup H on the vector space V is the |CG-module ρ G given by Ind (ρ) := |CG \otimes V . To work on induced representations, the H |CH ρ Frobenius reciprocity is a key. Let M be a complex finite-dimensional representation of a finite group G. By Maschke's theorem, M is equivalent to a direct sum of copies of irreducible representations of G. Given any fixed irreducible representation N of G, its multiplicity in M is the maximal number m such that there is a subrepresentation of M which is equivalent to a direct sum of m copies of N. Let ρ ,ρ be complex representations of a finite group G on vector 1 2 spaces, V , i = 1, 2. Their tensor product ρ \otimes ρ is given by: ρ_i 1 2 (ρ \otimes ρ )(g) := ρ (g) \otimes ρ (g) ∈ GL(V \otimes V ). 1 2 1 2 ρ_1 ρ_2 We let V* denote the dual space Hom (V, |C). If h: V → W is a linear |C transformation, its transpose h* goes from W* to V*. Given ρ: G → GL(V) a finite dimensional representation of a finite group G, there is a contragredient representation ρ*: G → GL(V*) defined by: -1 ρ*(g) := (ρ(g)*) . Problems: 3 3 3 2 2 2 3 1. Let I := (x + y + z , x + y + z , (x + y + z) ) ⊂ |C[x, y, z]. Show that 3 3 x, y, z are in the radical of this ideal I. (Hint: consider the ideal (x + y + 3 2 2 2 3 z , x + y + z , (x + y + z) , 1 - wx) ⊂ |C[x, y, z, w], and use Gröbner basis) 2. (1) Let K/F be a finite Galois extension. Show that Tr : K → F is a K/F surjective F-linear map. (2) Suppose the Galois group of K/F is cyclic of order n, generated by σ. Take θ ∈ K with Tr (θ) ≠ 0 and α ∈ K with Tr (α) = 0. Let β ∈ K be K/F K/F given as 2 β := (ασ(θ) + (α + σ(α))σ (θ) + ... n-2 n-1 + (α + σ(α) + ... + σ (α)) σ (θ)) / Tr (θ). K/F Show that α = β - σβ. (3) Suppose F is a field of characteristic p ≠ 0, and K/F is a cyclic Galois extension of degree p. Prove that K = F(α), where α is a root of the p polynomial x - x - a ∈ F[x], with a ∈ F. 3 3. Let p be an odd prime number. Consider a non-abelian group G of order p . In last semester, we have classified these groups: there are two isomorphism classes: 2 (Z ) \rtimes Z , Z \rtimes Z . p p p^2 p 2 (1) Show that such group G always has p characters of degree 1. (2) Show that such group has (p-1) irreducible characters of degree p. Together with the characters of degree 1 these give the whole table of irreducible characters for G. (3) Let g be a fixed generator of Z(G). Verify that the irreducible characters of degree p for such groups are given by (1 ≦ l ≦ p-1): χ (g) = l 2πil/p pe , and χ (h) = 0 if h \notin Z(G). l 4. Let G be a finite group which has r conjugacy classes. Let ρ : G → W , i = i i 1, ..., r be distinct irreducible complex representations of G up to isomorphisms. Extend ρ by linearity as homomorphism from the group algebra |CG i ~ to End (W ), denoted by ρ . Then, by Wedderburn's theorem, we arrive at the |C i i ~ algebra isomorphism, for u := Σ a g ∈ |CG, u \mapsto (ρ (u)): g∈G g i ~ r r ρ: |CG → Π End (W ) \cong Π M (|C). i |C i i=1 n_i where n := dim W . i |C i r On the other hand, given (u ) ∈ Π End (W ), verify the following i i |C i ~-1 (analogue of the Fourier Inversion) formula: the element ρ (u ) = Σ a g i g∈G g ∈ |CG is 1 r -1 a =─ Σ n tr (ρ (g )u ). g |G| i=1 i W_i i i (Hint: use the orthogonality of the distinct irreducible characters.) 5. Let n be a positive integer. Consider the natural permutation representation S → V, where V is the complex vector space with basis {e , ..., e } and n 1 n permutation σ ∈ S acting via e \mapsto e . n i σ(i) (1) Show that V is the direct sum of two subrepresentations of S , one is the n trivial representation, another is an irreducible representation ρ of degree n (n-1). (2) Let S ⊂ S be the subgroup permuting the set {1, ..., n}. Prove that n n+1 the representation ρ of S is restricted to a representation of S on V. n+1 n+1 n (3) Show that the irreducible representation ρ has multiplicity one in n+1 S_{n+1} the induced representation Ind (ρ ). S_n n 6. Let ρ , ρ be complex representations of finite group G on vector spaces, 1 2 V , i = 1, 2. Let V := Hom (V , V ). For g ∈ G and v ∈ V, define the ρ_i |C ρ_1 ρ_2 action: -1 ρ(g)(v) := ρ (g) 。 v 。 ρ (g). 2 1 Verify that ρ is a representation of G which is isomorphic to the representation ρ* \otimes ρ , 1 2 where ρ* is the contragredient representation of G on (V )*. 1 ρ_1 // 打不出來的字元或排版困難的部分 用LaTeX code呈現@@ -- 移居二次元(|R^2)的注意事項: 3. 如果你在從事random walk,往上下左右的 1. connectedness不保證pathwise connec- 的機率都是1/4,則你能回家的機率是1tedness。可能你跟你的幼馴染住很近, 4. 下面這個PDE是二次元上的波方程式 卻永遠沒辦法到她家。 http://i.imgur.com/2H9HllP.png
2. ODE的C^1 autonomous system不會出現 它的解不滿足Huygens' principle,因此 chaos,在預測事情上比較方便。 講話時會聽到自己的回音,很不方便。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.112.212.7 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NTU-Exam/M.1466453400.A.076.html ※ 編輯: xavier13540 (140.112.212.7), 06/21/2016 04:12:30