看板 Nadal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Questions for Rafa(6/28) Hola Rafa! First I would just like to say good luck with Wimbledon and I really think this is your year. You said in one interview that you had a few movies and books with you to occupy your extra time this year. I was wondering if you could name a few of them. --Jillian Johnson 問Rafa看什麼電影跟書來殺時間 Rafa: Many thanks. Yes, I have been watching a few movies I brought such as Terminator (tonight I watched it) and The Bourne Identity. I have Terminator because Carlos Moya put it in my bag in Paris one day when we were shopping. He told me I had to watch it. A classic. I also brought a couple of books that I haven't started yet. 我最近看了魔鬼終結者和神鬼認證。魔鬼終結者是Moya大叔在巴黎逛街時丟進我 袋子裡的,他說這是必看經典。我也帶了幾本書,但還沒開始看。 Which are you most nervous about and why, your next match or Spain's final on Sunday? --Nik 問Rafa他的下一場比賽和西班牙歐洲盃決賽哪一個比較令他緊張 Rafa: I am not really nervous before I start. When I step on court I am the normal thing. I suppose against Germany on Sunday I will be nervous since the moment we start playing. 比賽開始前我不怎麼緊張,踏進球場時就平常心。我想德西決賽應該會讓我從一開 賽就緊張吧 Have you had many offers to play mixed doubles? --Alexandros Zafiropoulos 問Rafa想不想打混雙 Rafa: Not really since I never play doubles at Grand Slams. 不會,我不會在大滿貫賽打雙打。(譯OS:我想看Rafa配伊萬(敲碗)) Please promise you won't turn up to Wimbledon next year in a woolly cardigan even if it is made by a your sponsor? Trust me it's not a good look for a young man like you! --Margaret Hines 請保證你不會在明年的溫布頓穿著羊毛衫出現(就算它是贊助商提供的)。相信我 這絕對不適合像你這樣的年輕人。 Rafa: But Roger looks pretty good in it. Today when I was leaving the site I saw him with it. Not my style I have to say but it does look good on Roger. 但是我覺得Roger穿這樣很好看啊,我今天有看到。不是我的style但是我覺得Roger 這樣穿不錯啊 What do you think about English football? --Mariana Santos 問Rafa對英國足球的看法 Rafa: I like it very much. I like the teams and watch it all the time, especially Man United since I love watching Ronaldo. I think it is fast and exciting. No theatre or faking things. I like it a lot. 我很喜歡,我一直很喜歡那些隊伍和觀賞他們的比賽,尤其是曼聯,因為我喜歡Ronaldo 。我覺得它節奏很快而且刺激,沒劇場或假球。 If you had the choice who would you prefer to play at Wimbledon Sampras, Agassi, Federer or Ivanisevic? --Sarah Williams 問如果可以選的話,Rafa最希望跟誰在溫布頓對上,阿山哥、阿格西、費德勒或伊凡? Rafa: I played against Agassi here at Wimbledon couple of years ago. 兩年前我跟阿格西在溫布頓打過。(譯按:這是不想回答嗎?XD) Last year in your Wimbledon blog you said that you were trying to get rid of some of your habits/superstitions such as lining up the bottles, not shaving etc.How do you feel that you are getting on with that? --Jane G 去年Rafa有說自己正在嘗試改掉排瓶子或是不刮鬍子的習慣(迷信),問他現在進展得怎麼樣 Rafa: Not bad. Sometimes I am better than other times. But they are not superstitions. 不壞啊,有進步了一點。但這不是迷信。 -- 張爸之於ptt 就像皮皮鬼之於霍格華茲 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.229.170.159
Yshuan:XDDD 推 原來內容是這些阿 昨天看他一直笑 06/29 12:25
yittahung:居然問了英格蘭足球的事 (英格蘭足球:不要羞辱我) :P 06/29 12:46
※ 編輯: a111156987 來自: 125.229.170.159 (06/29 12:56)