看板 Nadal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Thursday, July 03, 2008 The crowd were fantastic - and I played not bad, too Hello everyone, Well this is a funny blog because I am writing it for a British newspaper and I have just played their number 1 player. I hope that those of you fans of Andy are not too upset. I think I played my absolute best tennis on half of the first set and the whole 2nd set. I felt really good today. 現在這個部落格很有趣,因為這是一家英國報社請我寫的,然後我又剛和他們最好的球員 比完賽。我希望Andy的球迷們不會太生氣。我想我在第一盤的一半和整個第二盤表現了我 最佳的球技。今天我感覺非常好。 But I wanted to mention specially the crowd. They were just fantastic. I have said in the press conference that they were extremely fair but I would add now that they were simply the best crowd. I felt really appreciated when I stepped on court. The round of applause was extraordinary considering I was playing against their player. I only have thank you words for them and repeat that I have always felt really good here at Wimbledon with the crowd. 但我想特別提一下觀眾們,他們真的很棒。我在記者會裡面已經說過了,他們非常公平 。但我現在想補充一點,他們很顯然是最棒的一群觀眾。 I would also like to say that Andy Murray is a great player and I have no doubts that he will be very soon in the Top 5. Not Top 10, but Top 5. He has the talent to be there and he will be there soon. 我也想說Andy Murray是非常棒的選手,我一點都不懷疑他不久就會擠進top5。不只是 top10,是top5。他很有天份達到(top5的位子),並且會在不久之後達到。 After having said this I really don't have much more words. And I am supposed to write a bit more (I guess...). So let me say to you that today when I was going to the courts at 11.30am saw those clouds and thought it would be a long day... I managed to get early to warm up at noon and after 25 minutes practicing it started to rain. Not much , but enough to have the courts covered and delay some play. That's when I felt I was really at Wimbledon. 除了以上的東西我好像沒寫到什麼,我想我應該再多寫一點(我猜啦..)。所以,讓我跟 你們說,我今天在早上11點半到球場時,看到天上的雲就覺得今天會是漫長的一天... 我打算早早起床並且在中午暖身,但在練習25分鐘之後就開始下雨了。雨不大,但足夠 讓他們蓋上帆布,拖延了一些比賽。這時候我才真的覺得我在打溫布頓。 Lot of thoughts from last year came to my mind and believe me I felt good. It is funny how you (I do at least) always remember the good things from past situations. It is true that I also remember the bad ones but when something was in the end positive I tend to retain in my head the good memories. Well that's what happened to me today thinking about the rain and Wimbledon. True that I didn't win last year, I was close, but I still remember the good things. 很多關於去年的想法又浮上心頭,但相信我,我感覺很好。怎樣一直記住過去發生的好 事情是很好玩的。事實上我也還記得不好的那部份,但當最後結果是正面的,我就盡量 在我腦袋裡留下這些好的記憶。嗯,這就是我今天對溫布頓下雨的想法。去年我沒有贏 ,我很接近(勝利),但我還是記得那些美好的事情。 Tomorrow more practice and wait to see who will be my rival in semis. They are one set all and for them it is unlucky they have to play 3 days in a row (the winner obviously). 明天我會做更多的練習並且等待我的下一輪對手出爐。他們個拿下一盤,一場比賽打三天 對他們來說是很不幸的(贏家很明顯)。(Rafa你指的是?....) Thanks, Rafa -- 張爸之於ptt 就像皮皮鬼之於霍格華茲 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.229.178.63