看板 Nadal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Friday, July 04, 2008 Beaten at foot-tennis and cards - at least I got lunch right Hi Everyone, I don't really know what to say today on this blog. It is one of those days that you really feel that nothing that I have done has been different to what I have been telling you. I did wake up at the normal time, I went to practice at a normal time (at noon) for over an hour and not much. Well,yes, we played some foot-tennis after practice that I always have fun with and lot of people watched us doing that. Me and Maymo vs Toni and Carlos Costa. Maymo a complete disaster. We lost because the guy is just a "zero on the left" hahahahahaha. He might be the best physio but as a football player he is just terrible. Still we had a lot of fun. I have to say it was the normal thing to do, to lose, but we were close if you look at the positive side of things like I normally do. 我不太知道今天的blog該寫什麼。今天跟過去我告訴你們的那些日子沒什麼不一樣。 我在平常時間起床,在平常的時間練習(中午)一個小時多一點。嗯,是的,我們在 結束練習後玩了些足網球(譯:指把網球當足球踢XD),我一直很喜歡玩這個,旁邊 很多人圍觀。我和Maymo對Toni和Carlos Costa。Maymo簡直是個災難。我們輸了 ,因為他是真的是一個"zero on the left"(譯:是指沒有左腳的人嗎?),哈哈哈哈哈哈哈~ 他可能是最好的物理治療師,但是如果當個足球員會很糟。我們還是玩得很開心。我必 須說輸是很平常的事,但我們很親密,如果你像我平常一樣看向光明面的話。 Then I went back to the house and simply cooked lunch. During lunch (we ate pretty late again), I watched most of the Clement v Schuetler match. I am really looking forward to tomorrow's match. This is my third consecutive semifinal here and I really find myself very motivated and fit. Lot of people might think tomorrow it is an easy match but come on, this is a semifinal of Wimbledon and it can only be a difficult match. Tomorrow the forecast is good, sunny skies so normally we will be able to play. 然後我回家做了簡單的午餐。在吃午餐的同時(我們又吃得很晚),我看了大半場檸檬和 舒跑的比賽。我很期待明天的比賽。這是我的第三個大滿貫連續四強,我發現我很積極 並且適合(上場比賽)。很多人可能覺得明天是場輕鬆的比賽,但是,拜託,這裡是溫布 頓四強耶,它只可能是一場艱難的比賽。明天天氣預報結果還不錯,是晴天,我們可以 完成比賽。 And what else? not much to be honest. We played some cards after lunch, a game called "the one". There I lost, Maymo says that I am a "filete" a steak would be the translation from Spanish to English. I am told it doesn't mean anything in English but it is the way we use to say someone is not good at something. You are a filete hahahahaha. Well, today I was one playing cards. It was again the four of us with Benito filming on a camera some parts of it. I wonder what he does with this footage. He better not use it ! 然後還有呢?誠實的說沒什麼了。我們在午餐之後打了幾場牌,一種稱做"the one"的遊戲 (譯:這啥?我腦中只飄過救世主Neo...)。我輸了,Maymo說我是個"filete",從西文直譯 成英文是牛排的意思,在英文裡沒有特別意義,但我們常用來形容某人不擅長某事。你是 個filete哈哈哈哈哈。(譯:今天的哈哈哈會不會太多?!XDD)嗯,今天打牌時我就是一個 (filete)。再一次我們四個跟Benito拍了一些影片,我很好奇他會拿這些影片去 做什麼。希望他不要使用它! Anyway, thanks all for your support and hope to write some more blogs during the next days. It would mean I am through... 無論如何,謝謝你們的支持,希望未來幾天我還能繼續寫blog,那代表我沒被淘汰... Rafa -- "He's the man who had it and lost it, but now has it again." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.229.174.248 ※ 編輯: a111156987 來自: 125.229.174.248 (07/05 23:18)
shiaonen:納豆好可愛 XDD 07/05 23:23
shak:最後一句話 XDD 其他人好囧 07/05 23:23
LonelyDream:舒跑+檸檬~XDDDD 07/06 01:42
shwe:在想The one會不會是"uno"阿? 納豆真的太可愛XDDD 07/06 01:45