看板 PlayBaseball 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《howard0510 (小銓)》之銘言: : 如題 : 棒球打擊跟高爾夫的揮桿感覺有一點像 : 而高爾夫球揮桿是用左手的力氣也就是下面的手 : 那請問棒球也是如此嗎? : 如果不是的話有什麼技巧? 打擊之神T.Williams認為重點是Top hand,剛好也提到了高爾夫球: I said at the beginning that you would be surprised to hear that Ted Williams thinks he might have been a better lefthanded hitter if he had not been a natural righthander. I could rephrase that to say I think I would have been a better hitter if I had also been a lefthanded thrower. I was righthanded, and I dont know why but from the time I was old enough to carry a bat to the sandlots of San Diego, I hit lefty. Of the nine outstanding left-hand hitters in baseball history, Ty Cobb, Joe Jackson and I were the only three who were natural righthanders. Ruth, Gehrig, Sisler, Terry, Musial and Speaker were lefties all the way, throwing and batting lefthanded. To my knowledge, there was never a great natural left-hander who batted righthanded. What am I driving at? Just this: Ideally, for maximum power and efficiency, you want your stronger hand closer to the point of impact. If you're a natural righthander batting lefthanded, as I did, your strong hand - the right - is not closer to the impact. The same thing applies in golf. For years they tried to make people believe that a righthanded swinger got his power from the left hand. Baloney. They were saying, in effect, that it was a righthanded game played lefthanded, and Snead and Palmer came out and said that was baloney too. Lately they've been admitting it: If you're right-handed, your chief source of power is your right hand. the hand nearer the club head. Tommy Armour was saying it long before the others. He had it in a book, How to play your best golf all the time, under a no-nonsense piece of instruction that read: "Whack the hell out of the ball with your right hand!" 譯文如下 譯者:我自己亂翻 話說在前頭,你可能會因為聽到T.Williams認為他若不是天生右撇子會是更好的 左打者而感到訝異。換一種說法來講,我認為我若是能以左手投球會是更好的打 者。我是個右撇子,但我不知道為何當我夠大到在聖地牙哥的沙地揮棒時就是左 打。 在棒球史上最著名的九個左打者中,Ty Cobb,Joe Jackson以及我是少數三位右 撇子。Ruth, Gehrig, Sisler, Terry, Musial 以及 Speaker都是左撇子,左投 且左打。以我所知,從未有偉大右打者是左撇子。 我說的是什麼意思呢?就是:理想狀態下,為了最大的砲瓦跟效率你需要你較強 壯的那隻手靠近擊球點。假如你是右撇子卻左打,像我那樣,你強壯的那隻手-- 右手--並沒有更靠近擊球點。 高爾夫也有類似的道理。過去他們試著使人們相信右打者是靠左手發揮砲瓦。鬼 扯。他們如是說,實際上,這就是像靠右手的遊戲卻用左手玩,然後Snead 以及 Palmer出現而且也說這是鬼扯。 最後他們承認:假如你是右撇子,你最主要的力量是你的右手,靠近棒頭的那手 。Tommy Armour是最早說過的人。他在書中寫過,如何總是打好高爾夫,直接了 當一句指導就是:"用你的右手把那球從地上幹爆!" -- To ucs197477: 我愛妳 ★ucs197477 我也愛你 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.131.64.184
clifflu:To TedWilliams: 我也愛你 ! 04/11 06:25
d8625038:翻的很有味道XD 04/11 12:17
keith2822:"用你的右手把那球從地上幹爆!" XD 04/12 16:23