看板 PlayBaseball 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《rr444 (earth scrap)》之銘言: : if you say this is a right way, i have to say that : i disagree with this, totally. (no disrespect.) : i doubt the possibility that you accept wrong information. : try to grab a bat and do an experiment. : how hard it that you try to hit a ball inside : with your upper body facing the fisrt basemen. : even though you hit a baseball outside with your upper : body faing the first basemen, i can say pretty much : the ball after hitting will be a foul ball. : (of course, here, we are talk about an effective hitting : not a lousy hitting.) : secondly, i doubt the truth that taiwan's old-fashioned : baseball players or coaches would say something like that. : at least, when i accept short periods of baseball training : from a national-licensed coach in high school, he never said that. : (no disrespect) 我完全同意你所說的 我所指的就是,他很可能就是用這種方式擊球 因為就我所知台灣很多啟蒙階段的教練還是這樣教球 因此我建議他試著把他的身體轉向面對投手 (或者更詳細如你說的 外角球向二壘 內角球轉向游擊) 藉由這個方法增加軀幹部份移動球棒的比例 而不像原先只靠著上肢---特別是左手在揮擊球棒 但若他真的是使用這種老方式在打球 可能還會有更多麻煩在等著解決 如果不實際看看他怎麼打 也只能用猜測的來針對他的疑問作答覆 -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.131.88.167