看板 Prospect 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Pitcher name: Luke Weaver HT: 6’2 WT: 170lbs Position: RHP Draft status: FSU B/T: R/R Physical: Weaver has sloping shoulders with long limbs. He has a lanky body and loose limbs. He is 6’2and at 170lbs shows a lot of room full out. Mechanics: He starts on the 1B side of the rubber. He keeps his hands at his chest and has a medium leg kick. He has a drop and drive delivery and shows very good drive off of his back leg. Weaver gets very good extension for his size. He throws from a true ¾ to low ¾ arm slot but still is able to get a downhill plane and a clean arm action. Fastball: Weaver shows a 91 to 94 mph Fastball with good tailing action. Secondary Pitches: Weaver throws a slider that shows flashes of plus potential and sits in the low 80s. It sometimes shows a sweeping action and at times a harder break, once he is able to find a consistency in the slider it will be easier to grade. But both have plus potential. Curveball: He shows a what looks to be a show me CB at times that sits in the low 70s to high 60s. I believe that he will most likely drop this pitch at the next level. Change up: Weaver’s shows very good deception and sits in the low 80s to high 70s. It also shows good tailing action and very good arm action Command: He shows excellent command and pounds the lower half of the strike zone. He isn’t afraid to pound the inner have of the plate with all his pitches. Summary: Luke Weaver is my dark horse in this draft. He has a lot of good pieces and if he puts them together, Weaver will become a very good pitcher. I see him as a #1/#2 type but could become a pure #1 if things go right. I have heard comps on him like Brett Saberhagen and Tim Hudson. --
Liszt1025:急拉迪緊急打了一通電話 阿扁出現在牛棚 開始熱身了07/11 12:28
abian: 囧 熱身中07/11 12:36
abian: ら□︿ ﹍﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ ﹍﹍ ˙07/11 12:36
abian:▁▂|▃▂▁07/11 12:36
fantasiaa:王牌救援07/11 12:37
kiwiforgirl:阿扁在熱身了XDDD07/11 12:37
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.92.32