看板 RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
精選輯聽到的 這首真有龐克感啊.. = = I've got somethin' to say I killed your baby today and it Doesn't matter much to me As long as it's dead I've got somethin' to say I raped your mother today and it Doesn't matter much to me As long as she spread 跟你說, 我今天殺了你家小鬼 他死了我不痛不養 跟你說, 我今天幹你娘 幹攤她 我也沒啥感覺 Ooh lovely death, just waiting for your breath cold sweet death, one last caress 喔厚 可愛的死亡,正等著你來吸 冰冰甜甜的死亡,是最後的愛撫 last caress today, yo-o-o-oh, yooo, oh Here in this place lies the key to your death Touch it, see it Here in this place is the means to your end Touch it, feel it Green hell 今天最後的的愛撫,喔厚,尤呼,出來了 這有你的死亡之鑰 摸摸,舔舔 這有你的末日之徑 摸一摸,感覺一下 這青筍筍的地獄 You did your best as someone could I bet you never knew you would AND Did you run away from it? I bet you thought you really COULD We're gonna burn in hell Green Hell 你做得還可以,你盡力了 我看你從不認為你也可以辦得到吧? 然後你打算落荒而逃? 我看你認為你真的逃得掉吧? 一起在地獄裡燒個精光 在這青筍筍的地獄 Like every hell but kind of green Green Hell Green Hell Try let me get back up there Green Hell Green Hell Feel it burning in your cereal Green Hell Green Hell Throw our fuckin' friends inside Green Hell Green Hell Gotta fuckin' pay and you must stay Green Hell Green Hell Cannot REFILL THE TORCH OF DEATH Green Hell Green Hell Hell is reigning in your blood Green Hell Green Hell Gotta burn it all Green hell 跟其他地獄一樣,不過這個是青筍筍的 青青地獄 讓我回去 青青地獄 感覺它在你的燒餅油條裡燒著 青青地獄 把我們該死的朋友丟進去 青青地獄 你非得在這待著 永遠讓這死亡的火炬燒著 地獄就在你的血管裡流 再全部燒完! 青地獄! -- 以上,隨便亂翻,green hell是不是有什麼典故啊? 是翻唱 Misfits 的嗎? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.96.238
metalfan:Last Caress是Misfit的歌沒錯 10/11 22:15
Staysick:喔厚,尤呼,出來了 10/11 22:43
haneak:推寫實翻譯,我今天幹你娘 10/12 04:09
coolfly:燒餅油條...XD 10/12 11:41