看板 RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
其實只是想分享這首歌 翻譯隨便看看就好 很棒的義大利前金團 出兩張專輯就解散了 Madsword / Darkened room Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAZQwpzbYJU
From my windows every night I feel a different sensation Eyes toward the sky Looking for new stars and a thousand of galaxies 在每個夜裡 有著特殊的感應從窗外而來 我仰望星空 在無垠的銀河中搜尋著新星 I' m afraid of seeing the space Gravitating all around me Brimful of messages Maybe I'll understand them in a thousand evenings 我害怕注視著太空 如此吸引著我 充滿著訊息 也許某個夜裡我能瞭解他們 I can't remember my last memory Of this opposite universe Where all is lost Now that's all darkened 對於這相反宇宙 我已毫無記憶 全都失去了 完全褪色 Between those Lights I see the last one fade away Through the Rooms of Time 經過時間的長廊 我看到其中最後一道星光逝去 I'm afraid of seeing the space Gravitating all around me Brimful of messages Maybe I'll understand them in a thousand evenings 我害怕注視著太空 如此吸引著我 充滿著訊息 也許某個夜裡我能瞭解他們 Too much haste to waste a life Too much haste to live everywhere Too much haste to change life Too much haste to live in any case To live (Just what Life) 我們太猶豫著而沒好好揮霍生命 我們太猶豫著而沒去環遊世界 我們太猶豫著而沒有改變生活 我們太猶豫著而沒把握任何一刻 真正的活著! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.195.52.43
Gotthard:記得第一張傷當難聽,這張用「撥接」的地球村還挺不錯的~ 09/12 21:50