看板 SPEED 關於我們 聯絡資訊
PRIDE feat. 大神:OHGA -Original ver.- SPEED Everybody now make your clap!! It's time to show you what we gonna do!! Say S.P.E.E.D. Let me hear you say S.P.E.E.D. Put it back!! Everybody now make your clap!! It's time to show me what you gonna do!! Say P.R.I.D.E. Let me hear you say P.R.I.D.E. Oh... Show me your pride!!! 用心連繫Amplifier fire (ha!! ha!!) 只有這點絕不能讓步Soul designer IRON (ha!! ha!!) 用心連繫Amplifier fire (ha!! ha!!) 只有這點絕不能讓步Soul designer!! Everybody show me your pride!! (Burn it up!! burn it up!!) 將那顆心burn it up!! (Shout it out!! Shout it out!!) 激昂到最高點 (Let's go) (Burn it up!! burn it up!!) 無遠弗屆burn it up!! (Burn it up now) (Sing it loud!! Sing it loud!!) Everybody show me your pride!! I'm gonna stand up every time Uh... You didn't come this far to break down 無論遇到什麼 Step up and live up and listen to the sound I'm gonna survive all the time Do you hear that? Yeah that's your heart 不要錯過了 When everything breaks apart is when you start 無論什麼事情來阻撓 唯有Pride不能失去 那顆心所擁有的事實 不要讓它逃走 All the girls show me your pride!! (Burn it up!! burn it up!!) 將那夢想burn it up!! (Shout it out!! Shout it out!!) 假如想抓住的話 (Burn it up!! burn it up!!) 就要靠自己的雙手burn it up!! (Get em girl!!) (Sing it loud!! Sing it loud!!) Everybody show me your pride!! 明明是一開始就存在的 為何事到如今才明瞭 假如弄錯害怕的點 That's gonna fade ya (That's gonna fade ya) 超越溫柔to be FREE 試著捫心自問 明明就無法消失 為何還是心不在焉 就像是一副空殼oh so lonely Stop for a minute, 將這個PRIDE再次找回! 無論什麼試煉來到 唯有Pride不能失去 那顆心所擁抱的事物 不要讓他離開 All the boys show me your pride!! (Burn it up!! burn it up!!) 照著那意志burn it up!! (Shout it out!! Shout it out!!) 直到一切有所改變 (What you got now) (Burn it up!! burn it up!!) 不要放棄burn it up!! (That's it let's go) (Sing it loud!! Sing it loud!!) Everybody show me your pride!! 無論是背叛或騙人 只要擁有Pride就能夠守護 Everybody now make your clap All the girls now make your clap All the boys now make your clap Everybody now make some noise!! Set up and live up and if it hurts ya Get up and re-up 正面對決 不要猶豫不決 點燃心中的火焰 S P E E D!! Set up and live up and if it hurts ya Get up and re-up 正面對決 不要猶豫不決 點燃心中的火焰!! Everybody show me your pride!! (Burn it up!! burn it up!!) 永不停止burn it up!! (Shout it out!! Shout it out!!) 直到用盡全力 (It ain't time to give up) (Burn it up!! burn it up!!) 無論何時burn it up!! (Come on now) (Sing it loud!! Sing it loud!!) Everybody show me your pride!! I'm gonna stand up every time Uh... You didn't come this far to break down 無論遇到什麼 Step up and live up and listen to the sound I'm gonna survive all the time Do you hear that? Yeah that's your heart 不要錯過了 When everything breaks apart is when you start Everybody now make your clap!! It's time to show you what we gonna do!! Say S.P.E.E.D. Let me hear you say S.P.E.E.D. Put it back!! Everybody now make your clap!! It's time to show me what you gonna do!! Say P.R.I.D.E. Let me hear you say P.R.I.D.E. PRIDE!! -- 愛貝克思中譯 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.251.220.68