看板 SouthPark 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《ilyvonne ()》之銘言: : ※ 引述《abamay ( N)》之銘言: 講到這個,恰巧我又回味道聖誕特輯, 就來po一下其中一首歌: Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel http://explorejewish.net/Feast/hanukkah.htm 哈努卡節有一個很受歡迎的賭博遊戲,是用方形旋轉陀螺作遊戲的玩具。這習俗據傳 是在哈努卡節故事時期,如果猶太人在家中閱讀《托拉》或祈禱時,剛巧敘利亞軍兵入屋 搜查,他們就會立即拿起旋轉陀螺來玩,避過他們的耳目。事實上,這習俗可能是在後期 才發展出來的。 以色列境外,在陀螺的四面寫有四個希伯來字母,意思是“有大神蹟在那裡發生了” 。在以色列境內,最後的字母則改用“這裡”一字的字母,整句意思就變成了“有大神蹟 在這裡發生了”。 在美國,哈努卡節跟聖誕節一樣,是一個以互送禮物為重心的節日。在歐洲,習慣上 給小孩的禮物只限於提子乾、果仁和少量的哈努卡節錢。 以下中英對照XDD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSCJSdJf1Yc 英文版(這是重配音版本)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qktzkEIurs 中文版
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdehevojKQ 德語版
Kyle: Okay Ike, you're my little brother, so I have to show you how to celebrate Hanukkah. This is called a 'Dreidel'. You spin it and see where it lands, and you sing this song.. 凱子:ㄘㄟˋBB,你真是笨手笨腳,打陀螺要專心,眼明手快,你先閃到旁邊去, 我來示範一次給你看,別忘了要唱歌喔! I have a little dreidel, I made it out of clay And when it's dry and ready, with dreidel I shall play. Oh, Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, I made you out of clay Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, with Dreidel I shall play. Kyle: Now you try it Ike. Just spin it with your fingers like this.. [ike sings mini song to the tune] 打陀螺就像嘿咻,要靠技術所段,如果你往前亂衝,會死得很難看, 喔,嘿咻、嘿咻、嘿咻,要保持平衡感, 轉啊、轉啊、轉啊,前後共八百轉.... (中間有剪?) Cartman: Hey, what the hell are you doing? Kyle: Oh, hey Cartman.. We're playing dreidel, you wanna try? Cartman: Sure! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:ㄅㄨˊ啦!現在是什麼狀況? 凱子:ㄘㄟˋ死胖子!我在打陀螺啊!敢不敢跟我ㄊㄨㄚˋ? 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:ㄅㄨˊ啦~ Cartman: Here's a little dreidel That's small and made of clay But i'm not gonna play with it 'Cos dreidel's f**king gay. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:這是什麼碗糕,又小又破又爛,看陀螺在地上打轉,是自閉變態狂。 Kyle: Hey, Shut your mouth, fatass! C: Jews, play stupid games..Jews, that's why they're lame. 凱子:ㄘㄟˋ衰毛,閉上你的鳥嘴! 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:豬、玩豬遊戲,豬、越玩越豬- || C: Jews, play stupid games.. || Jews, that's why they're lame. || K: Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel || I made you out of clay || Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel || With Dreidel I shall play. 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:豬、玩豬遊戲,豬、越玩越豬 凱子:嘿咻、嘿咻、嘿咻,要保持平衡感, 轉啊、轉啊、轉啊,前後共八百轉.... Stan: Hey, what's going on? Oh, it's that hanukkah thing.. Cartman: It's soooo amazing! You spin this thing on the ground and it goes round and round, I could watch it all day.. Stan: Let me try.. 屎蛋:你們在幹嘛?賽啦,你們在打陀螺啊? 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:ㄅㄨˊ啦,這個真的很好玩喔。只要你把這個東西丟到地上, 他就會一直轉一直轉,轉到你腦袋空空為止。 屎蛋:借我玩一下。 Stan: I'll try to make it spin.. It fell, i'll try again. 屎蛋:地球會自己轉,陀螺不打不轉- || K: Oh, Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, I made you out of clay || Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, with Dreidel I shall play. || Stan: I'll try to make it spin || It fell, i'll try again. || K: Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, I made you out of clay || Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, with Dreidel I shall play. || Stan: I'll try to make it spin || It fell, i'll try again. || C: Jews, play stupid games.. || Jews, that's why they're lame. || K: Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, I made you out of clay || Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, with Dreidel I shall play. || Stan: I'll try to make it spin || It fell, i'll try again. || C: Jews, play stupid games.. || Jews, that's why they're lame! 凱子:喔~嘿咻、嘿咻、嘿咻,要保持平衡感,轉啊、轉啊、轉啊,前後共八百轉- 屎蛋:地球會自己轉,陀螺不打不轉- 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:豬、玩豬遊戲,豬、越玩越豬- Sheila: Hello Boys! Kyle: Hi mom! Sheila: Oh, how precious! You bots are all playing dreidel.. now you know that dreidel is a time-honoured tradition for the hebrew people. Cartman: Yes we know, Ms Broflovski, it's so very insteresting.. Sheila: Now when you learn, to make the dreidel spin.. You'll know, our people always win! 凱子媽:大家聖誕快樂, 凱子:嗨!媽。 凱子媽:我太感動了,你們在打陀螺啊!對,陀螺是我們中國傳統的民俗技藝, 要靠大家一起傳承。 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:ㄅㄨˊ啦!你太誇張了吧,他又不能吃,傳他個阿魯巴啦! || Sheila: 'Cos when you learn, to make the dreidel spin.. || You'll know, our people always win! || C: Jews, play stupid games.. || Jews, that's why they're lame! 凱子媽:文化傳承重任在我肩上,國粹靠我發揚光大,我們要學繡花打打麻將, 就會獲得諾貝爾獎。 Kyle: Oh, hi dad! Gerald: Hello everybody.. say, can I join in? Kyle: Sure.. K: I have a little dreidel, I made it out of clay And when it's dry and ready, with dreidel I shall.. Everybody! 凱子:ㄘㄟˋ嗨!老爸。 凱子爹:衰毛,大家都在呀?讓我一起唱吧? 凱子:好啊! 凱子:打陀螺就像嘿咻,要靠技術所段,如果你往前亂衝,會死得很難看-不下去.... || K: Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, I made you out of clay || Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, with Dreidel I shall play. || Stan: I'll try to make it spin || It fell, i'll try again. || C: Jews, play stupid games.. || Jews, that's why they're lame. || Sheila: Now when you learn, to make the dreidel spin.. || You'll know, our people always win! (Keep spinning!) || Gerald: Courtney Cox, I love you.. || You're so hot, on that show.. || K: Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, I made you out of clay || Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, with Dreidel I shall play. || Stan: I'll try to make it spin || It fell, i'll try again. || C: Jews, play stupid games.. || Jews, that's why they're lame! || Sheila: 'Cos when you learn, to make the dreidel spin.. || You'll know, our people always win! || Gerald: Courtney Cox, I love you.. || You're so hot, on that show.. 凱子:嘿咻、嘿咻、嘿咻,要保持平衡感,轉啊、轉啊、轉啊,前後共八百轉- 屎蛋:地球會自己轉,陀螺不打不轉- 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ:豬、玩豬遊戲,豬、越玩越豬- 凱子媽:文化傳承重任在我肩上,國粹靠我發揚光大,我們要學繡花打打麻將, 就會獲得諾貝爾獎- 凱子爹:鋼管秀,無法擋,有夠辣,又帶勁- Gerald: Courtney Cox, I love you.. You're so hot, on that show.. Courtney Cox, I.. uh? Kyle: Dad, we're singing about a dreidel. Gerald: Oh, sorry.. Sheila: We'll talk about this later, Gerald! 凱子爹:鋼管秀,無法擋,有夠辣,又帶勁- 凱子:老爸!有鋼管做的陀螺嗎? 凱子爹:對不起。 凱子媽:給我說清楚講明白,死鬼! ...以下略 || K: Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, I made you out of clay || Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, with Dreidel I shall play. || Stan: I'll try to make it spin || It fell, i'll try again. || C: Jews, play stupid games.. || Jews, that's why they're lame. || Sheila: Now when you learn, to make the dreidel spin.. || You'll know, our people always win! || Gerald: Courtney Cox, I love you.. || You're so hot, on that show.. || K: Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, I made you out of clay || Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, with Drei-del-I-shall-plaaaay! || Stan: I'll try to make it spin || It fell, I-will-try-a-gaaaiin! || C: Jews, play stupid games.. || Jews, jews, jews, jews, jews are lame! || Sheila: 'Cos when you learn, to make the dreidel spin.. || You'll know, our people always - our people always win the game! || Gerald: Courtney Cox, I love you.. || You're so hot, Court-ney-I-love-yooooou! -- 後記:我真超愛這集的翻譯的,尤其是把Jew翻成豬,一整個很合原曲啊XDD ps.說到這個曲子還真是囧啊,前一陣子在youtube是看到好多語言的版本, 就缺中文,於是特地放上去,但是結果被管理員判定為違法,有版權, 被移除了....>"< -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.126.44.113 ※ 編輯: ilyvonne 來自: 59.126.44.113 (10/10 20:59) ※ 編輯: ilyvonne 來自: 59.126.44.113 (10/10 21:03)
kiwy:大推,用心~ 10/10 21:24
NymaB:我喜歡葛屁那首XD 10/11 02:06
NymaB:Merry Fxcking Christmas TO YOU~~~~~ 10/11 02:06
eric466:超棒~ 10/13 10:07