看板 TOEFL_iBT 關於我們 聯絡資訊
我對聽力中lecture如何做筆記和聽哪些東西有些問題 有時候 即使我覺得聽懂了 筆記也做了 還是錯不少 我做筆記大概是模仿看reading 把重點記下來 如果有例子 會紀錄例子是支持哪個重點的 還有如果聽的出一些語氣和特殊字 會注意一下 ex but, however 已爬過聽力問題的文(像snark版友的分享) 有發現聽力出題方式和閱讀不太一樣 像是細節題 閱讀不會考例子的內容 只會考例子是支持哪個重點 還有會考語氣和某句話的功能 有時候我根本不記得在哪出現過 或忘記前後文說什麼 我比較不知道怎麼記到這些部份 或是那些地方可能會考語氣之類的 可以給些我做筆記或聽聽力的建議嗎 我列一篇範例筆記 和我錯的 (原版筆記更亂 這個是整理過的 但記下的內容不多不少) 我聽完後大概對這篇的了解是: 介紹蝙蝠的ultrasound 定義是高頻的波 有些蝙蝠用眼睛看 有些蝙蝠視力差 又要補食和躲避獵物 所以要用ultrasound ultrasound可以探測牆壁和物體的shape 方法是:放波出去 再分析回來的波 中間提到一種動物可以探測到高頻波 就能先跑 再提到蝙蝠可以過濾掉靜止的東西(我自己想是因為會動的東西才能吃) 但又有實驗反駁 蝙蝠可以分辨兩種樹 方法是有些東西的反射波是平滑的 有些是gigot 也就是粗粗的 TPO7 lecture 2 Biology 筆記: ultrasound: high frequency student: bat teacher:echlocation student: 吃 不被吃 some bat use vision but: bat vision weak ultrasound method: 波出去 波回來 分析 定位功能: location shape 一種動物(moof): 偵測high frequency sound, 逃 功能強度: experiment: laser xxx bat: 分辨不同樹: how 分辨: smooth or gigot 不確定但選對的:13 錯的:14, 16, 17 13題內容沒出現在筆記中 憑印象 看了文本發現 正確答案中有textbook 但聽力文本中只有assignment 沒有textbook 只知道其他答案相差更遠 13. why does the professor decide NOT to add more information to the diagram on the board? D: Students already have the additional information in their textbook 14題:選C,D 正確答案A,C 沒聽出有停止拍動翅膀(筆記有記到逃跑) 14. According to the professor, what are two ways in which a moth might react when it detects the presence of a bat? Click on 2 answers A: The moth might stop beating its wings B: The moth might emit high-frequency sounds C: The moth might leave the area D: The moth might change its color to match its surroundings 16題:筆記沒記到 答案C我選A 因為A看起來比較可能造成smooth echo 16. According to the professor ,why does a pine tree produce a "smooth" echo? Because it has a smooth trunk Because it has large branches spaced at regular intervals Because it has many small, densely packed needles Because it remains stationary in all types of weather 17題: 知道這段音檔是老師回應之前同學說的話:蝙蝠是一種用ultrasound的動物 可是忘記老師這句話後面講什麼 17. Why does the professor say this: Before I go on, let me just respond something Kayo was saying A: To answer a question that Carol asked B: To correct a statement that Carol made C: To praise Carol for an example that she gave D: To give an example of a principle that Carol stated 文章: Pro: So, that is how elephant uses infrasound. Now, let's talk about the other and the acoustic spectrums, sound that is too high for humans to hear---ultrasounds. Ultrasound is used by many animals that detected and some of them seen out very high frequency sounds. So, what is a good example? Yes, Kayo.<BR> Kayo: Well, bats, since there is all blind, bets have to use sound for, you know, to keep them from flying in the things.<BR> Pro: That is echolocation. Echolocation is pretty self-explanatory; using echoes reflected sound waves to located things. As Kayo said that bat used for navigation and orientation. And what is else. Make.<BR> Make: Well, finding food is always important, and I guess not becoming food for other animals. <BR> Pro: Right, on both accounts. Avoiding other predators, and locating prey, typically insects that fly around it at night. Before I go on, let me just respond something Kayo was saying--- this idea that is bats are blind. Actually, there are some species of bats, the one that don't use echolocation that do rely on their vision for navigation, but its true for many bats, their vision is too weak to count on. Ok, so quick some rays if echolocation works. The bats emit the ultrasonic pulses, very high pitch sound waves that we cannot hear. <BR> And then, they analyze the echoes, how the waves bound back. Here, let me finish the style diagram I started it before the class. So the bat sends out the pulses, very focus birds of sound, and echo bounds back. You know, I don't think I need to draw the echoes, your reading assignment for the next class; it has diagram shows this very clearly. <BR> So, anyway, as I were saying, by analyzing this echo, the bat can determine, say, if there is wall in a cave that needs to avoid, and how far away it is. Another thing uses the ultrasound to detect is the size and the shape of objects. <BR> For example, one echo they quickly identified is one way associated with moff, which is common prey for a bat, particularly a moff meeting its wings. However, moff happened to have major advantage over most other insects. They can detect ultrasound; this means that when the bat approaches, the moff can detect the bat's presence. <BR> So, it has time to escape to safety, or else they can just remain motionless. Since, when they stop meeting their wings, they will be much hard for the bat to distinguish from, oh… a leave or some other object. Now, we have tended to underestimate just how sophisticated the ability that animals that use ultrasound are. In fact, we kinds of assume that they were filtering a lot out. <BR> The ways are sophisticated radar on our system can ignore the echo from the stationary object on the ground. Radar are does this to remove ground clutter, information about the hills or buildings that they doesn't need. But bats, we thought they were filtering out kinds of information, because they simply couldn't analyze it. But, it looks as we are wrong. Recent there was the experiment with trees and specific species of bat. A bat called: the laser spear nosed bat. Now, a tree should be huge and acoustic challenge for bat, right? I mean it got all kinds of surfaces with different shapes and angles. <BR> So, well, the echoes from trees are going to be massive and chaotic acoustic reflection, right, not like the echo from the moff. So, we thought for a long time that the bat stop their evaluation as simply that is tree. Yet, it turns out that is or at least particular species, cannot only tell that is trees, but can also distinguish between a pine tree, deciduous tree, like a maple or oak tree, just by their leaves. And when I say, leaves, I mean pine needles too. Any idea on how we would know that?<BR> Stu: Well, like with the moff, could be their shape? <BR> Pro: You are on the right track---it actually the echo of all the leaves as whole the matters. Now, think, a pine trees with little densely packed needles. Those produced a large number of fain reflection in which what's we called as: a smooth of echo. The wave forms were very even, but an oak which has fewer but bigger leaves with stronger reflections, produces a gigots wave form, or what we called: a rough echo. And these bats can distinguish between a two, and not just was trees, but with any echo come in smooth and rough shape.<BR> -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.69.124.21
tnsteven :我覺得聽力跟閱讀最大的差別是 他的題目都蠻 11/01 22:15
tnsteven :straight forward 所以我做筆記的方法是幫助我專心 11/01 22:16
tnsteven :聽他的每一個句子 不要恍神 我自己是有點類似逐字記 11/01 22:17
tnsteven :就一直聽一直寫 之後不大會REVIEW他 畢竟短期記憶 11/01 22:17
tnsteven :應該相當夠用 如果有聽到沒恍神的話(又有手寫下來 11/01 22:18
tnsteven :語氣的部分 倒是筆記有點難 可能同一段tpo聽多次一點 11/01 22:19
tnsteven :讓你習慣這種語氣 就是想表達這個意思 就ok了 11/01 22:19
tnsteven :其實語氣就大同小異 sarcasm 就是語氣取勝 11/01 22:25
tnsteven :要聽同一段的TPO的原因是 內容了解了 才有時間去想 11/01 22:26
tnsteven :語氣的問題 11/01 22:26
k770618x :我看了rosa板友聽力的文章1HThhe2q 建議是不要記太 11/02 17:45
k770618x :細節 我的經驗也是一直記筆記會分心 所以逐字記對我 11/02 17:46