看板 TOEFL_iBT 關於我們 聯絡資訊
大家好,Chris 這兩個月寫了三十多篇的範文 (佛腳班範文XD) 寫著寫著,覺得自己的思路and句型, 有時候要展現Variety的時候,就會固定跳出來, 因此就隨手做個整理,喜歡可以分享儲存喔! (一)因果句:用因果句型讓說服力up up 1. 因果關係接句子:because, since, as,...SVO 互用 Social media can harm young people's mental health because(as, since)it contai national a lot of negative information. 2. 因果分詞構句 置前:Social media contains a lot of negative information, thereby harming you ng people's mental health. 置後:Containing a lot of negative information, Social media can harm young pe ople's mental health. 3. 因果接名詞 Owing to, Due to, Because of 互用 Due to a lot of negative information on social media, it can harm young people 's mental health. (二)同位語/插入語:怕考官不懂才用! 1. As a computer science student, I finally landed a good job at Dell, a prest igious tech company. 2. I went to CHIMEI, a museum with many foreign sculptures, paintings and phot ographs. NG插入語 只是炫技用,意義不明請避免 Space exploration, some people believe, will bring some unexpected discoveries . (三)虛主詞:不想用SVO, 來點it開頭的句子也可~ 1. It is hard to ...什麼事...很難 It is hard to imagine what our life would look like without computers in moder n society. 2. It is essential that ...什麼事...很重要 *後面接原形動詞 It is essential that endangered animals be protected against being killed. 3. It has been made easier...做某事...變的更容易 It has been made easier for modern people to communicate with each other via t he internet in a few seconds. 4. It was worthwhile to ...很值得去做... It was worthwhile to invest time and effort in learning a new skill. 5. It is no use for...做什麼事...沒用 It is no use for governments to engage in space exploration (四)修飾語:點綴點綴就好,請勿大量使用 in which 修飾地方 I voluntarily cleaned up the neighbourhood in which I grew up. that 限定修飾 The space exploration that cost 100 million dollars was worthwhile. (五)否定:某論點不好,我的比較好。 1. Instead of...取而代之的是 Instead of indulging in playing computer games, children should focus on gaini ng useful information on the internet. 2. not for N, but for N / not to V, but to V 不是怎樣,而是怎樣 College students take part-time jobs not just to earn extra money but also to gain valuable work experience. (六)讓步:雖然某論點好,但我的更好 1. I disagree with....; instead I disagree with Jane’s idea that planning things ahead can be more productive ; Instead, I think this strategy can make people more anxious, leading to proc rastination. 2. While... (Although), I still... Although Jane’s idea is right, I still believe planning things ahead isn’t a good strategy because it can make people more anxious, leading to procrastina tion. (七)假設語氣:這件事情要是發生的話很恐怖 If Ved, S would VO 要是怎樣,就怎樣了 If I contaced my friend in my hometown, he would tell me how fun it was when we went to the Internet Caf? where we used to hang out, making me even homesic k. (考托福的同學記這組就夠了~) (八)比較句:沒比較沒傷害,有比較說服力up 對比句構 (Compared with N1 , N2 VO) Compared with students with leadership, students with more empathy perform bet ter in school group assignments. 比較級句構 (less than, more than) People in modern times enjoy less leisure time than they did previously. The + 比較級(因) … the + 比較級(果) The more time I spend studying, the better my grades get. #貼心提醒: 考試時只有短短十分鐘,就必須在100多個字中,展現托福要求的Variety實屬不容易,因 此請同學考試時,務必用自己最確定、最有自信的句型,先追求Clarity,而不要因刻意 想替換字句,而導致你的文法錯誤,甚至邏輯錯誤! 希望今天的分享有幫助大家~ Chris Until then -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 220.141.2.145 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/TOEFL_iBT/M.1702606286.A.018.html ※ 編輯: secondary2 (220.141.2.145 臺灣), 12/15/2023 10:46:49