看板 WarCraft 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Orc Peon "Ready to work." "Yes?" "Hmmm?" "What do you want?" "Something need doing?" "I can do that." "Be happy to." "Work, work." "Okidoki." "OK!" "Kill 'em!" "I'll try" "Why not?!" "Whaaat?" "Me busy. Leave me alone!!" "No time for play." "Me not that kind of orc!" Orc Grunt "My life for the horde!" "Yes?" "Huh?" "Master?" "What do you want?" "Dabu!" "Lok'thar!" "Swobu!" "Zug zug!" "Time for killing!" "Time to die!" "For the Horde!" "Why you poking me again?" "Why don't you lead an army instead of touching me!?" "Poke poke poke - is that all you do?"(the poking jokes are references to the infamous "Stop poking me!" quote of Warcraft - Orcs & Humans) "Oh, that was kind of nice." "Me so horned; me hurt you long time." "Me no sound like Yoda. Do I? (Yoda-like inflection)" "(singsong voice) It not easy being green!" (Reference to Kermit's famous song) Orc Raider "Ready to ride." "Yes chieftain?" "Hmm?" "Need something?" "Say the word." "No problem." "Let's ride." "Take 'em." "Taste my steel!" "For Doomhammer!" "For the glory of the Warchief!" "Down boy." "You're annoying my dog." "What's that smell? Oh, bad dog!" (wolf whimpers) "I'm hungry like the wolf!" (a Duran Duran single) Tauren "Do not push me or I will impale you on my horns." "Da Bulls." (A reference to Saturday Night Live Superfans) "Got Milk?" "Hey, what are these letters burned on my ass?" "Ol." "(smashing china) Sorry." (A reference to the idiom "A Bull in a China Shop") "How Now?" (as in "How Now, Brown Cow?") "There's a lot at steak here!" "My ancestors watch over me" "I am able to help" "For my ancestors!" "For the tribes!" Troll Headhunter/Berserker "Vengeance for Zul'Jin!" (Reference to the Warcraft 2 character) "Who you want me kill?" "Wha'?" "What'you want me do?" "Where'you want me go?" "Aah!" "Anything you want." "Yeah..." (laughter) "Tastingo!" "Don't mess with the bad guy!" (Razor Ramon from the WWE) "It's time for a little blood! "Tastingo!" "What'you bother me for?!" "Leave it to me, I take a big weight off your shoulders." "D'you wanna buy a cigar?" (In a Cuban troll accent) "Lucy…" (Reflective of Ricky from I Love Lucy) "Say hello to my little friend!" Kodo Beast "Here comes the beast again." (grunt) (Reference to the song "Here comes the rain again" by Eurythmics) Wyvern Rider "Ready to soar, master!" "Are there enemies above?" "Un-dabo!" "Speak, chieftain." "I need orders." "To the winds!" "Let's fly!" "One word enough word!" "Yeehaw!" "Die!" "Death from above!" "Victory for the Horde! "For the glory of the Horde." "Death to all who oppose the Horde!" "Peter! I can fly!" (Reference to Peter Pan) "I can see my house!" "The only way to fly." (Reference to The Matrix) "I'm getting a little dizzy." "FLASH! Aha!" (Referring to Flash Gordon) "Fly the friendly skies." "Look, up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's me!" (Reference to Superman comics series) Troll Witch Doctor "I may have something for ya." "We be jammin'." (The song "Jammin'" by Bob Marley) "It's a cookbook. A cookbook!" (Reference to the short story by Damon Knight called "To Serve Man", or, better known, an episode of wikipedia:Twilight Zone of the same name) "Soylent gray is made from TROLLS?" (A reference to the movie Soylent Green) "Someone call for the doctor?" (reference to Desperados, the computer game) "Ikambokem" (The quote Mumbo says in the game Banjo Kazooie) Ohta: "Fukui-san?" Fukui: "Yes, go ahead." Ohta: "What the Iron Troll is doing is putting heads in a pot. They have to boil for 20 minutes so the eyes can be used in a second dish, an eye and raspberry sorbet." Woman: "Ooh, sounds good." Orc Shaman "You ever get hit by lightning where the Sun don't shine? *thunder clap*" "The sky is falling." (A reference to the myth from Asterix and Obelix) "(sings) Raindrops keep falling on my head." (The song of the same name) "Electrifrying" "Blame it on the rain. Bwhahah." "Storm, earth and fire, heed my call..." "Feel the ground tremble before me" "Understood" "Yes, warchief?" "A wise plan." Spirit Walker "Death is not the end." "We're all spirits in the material world." (a line from the Police song of the same name) "I say y'all gonna make me lose my mind up in here." (from rapper DMX) "My hoof and your ass have an appointment." "Fear my moo of fury! <extremely half-hearted moo>" "Yes, the spirits are talking to me. *farts* Oh yes, they′re coming in clearly. *fart* Ahh, now they're forming into a gaseous material. *fart* I can actually see them now. *fart* The spirits are very powerful today." (Reference to a video called "Pastor Gas" or "Farting Preacher", parodying Robert Tilton) Batrider "I can see your house...burning!" (Reference to the Goblin Zeppelin in Warcraft 2) (hums the Batman theme) "Nananananananana Nananananananana... Ha, ME!" "(suicide run) The ends justify the means!" "Hey, shut up! The bat can't hear where it's goin'!" "My balls are burning!" (Bat squeaks) (referring the the burning oil he's carrying) "Tell my wife I– (explosion)." (possibly a reference to the line in the song Space Oddity by David Bowie) Blademaster "Snatch the pebble from my hand, grasshopper." (Kung Fu Reference) "My blade can cut through armour, and still cut a tomato!" (The commercial for the Ginsu knife) "Twin blade action, for clean close shave every time!" (Gillette Mach 3 razor ad campaign) "Wassaabi?" (Budweiser ad campaign) Far Seer "I see dead people." (Reference to the movie The Sixth Sense.. The reveal map cheat is also a reference to the movie) "Touch your tongue to mine. (wolf whines)" (reference to [wikipedia:Thumb Wars|Thumb Wars]], a Star Wars parody film) "Outlook not so good." (Reference to the Magic 8-Ball) "Reply hazy. Try again." (Again, the Magic 8-Ball) "Seeing is believing." "My eyes are open." Tauren Chieftain "Pass the peace pipe." "Hey. Puff, puff, give. That's the rule." (A reference to Friday) "Ohhh… I can see my ancestors!" "Back in the old days, we didn't have plural." (referring to the fact that the word "tauren" is both singular and plural) "Only two things come from Texas, and I've got horns." (The phrase "Only two things come from Texas: steers and queers" from An Officer and a Gentleman and Full Metal Jacket) "Steer clear." Shadow Hunter "Call me for your free readin'." (Reference to self-proclaimed psychic, Miss Cleo) "Humans! They think they know everything!" (Sebastian from The Little Mermaid) "The Commander is a fool." (Reference to Mr. T) "You lack discipline!" (Reference to Detective John Kimble in Kindergarten Cop) "Stop whining!" (Reference to above film) "Look at me, I'm happy." "Don't worry, be happy." (Barry White voice) "Ooh, baby." "I pity the fool." (Another Mr. T reference) Rokhan (Shadow Hunter Legend) "What'ya mean what kinda accent is this? It's a troll accent! I swear, ja makin' me crazy." "I've lost me head! It was about, ah, yea big, I was keeping in on my spear. If you find it let me know." "I've got the righteous groove..." "Sadly, the name 'Pinkspear Tribe' was already taken." (Rokhan's tribe is Darkspear; possible reference to the movie Reservoir Dogs) (Edit: This is actually a reference to Pink Squad from the orc novel Grunts! by Mary Gentle.) "Death be a real trip man! (Rebirth sound)" (a drug reference) "I'll be spearheading that right away! -- 無知 就是力量 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.116.204.22
mask82:真認真....哪位是大劍師阿?我只知道阿通伯= = 01/08 01:34
bowplayer:Blademaster 01/08 02:13
kemp6300:先知 是不是還有一句 To see is ro belive 01/08 10:28
bigmachine:回樓上,先知的倒數第2句'seeing is beliving'就是啦 01/08 12:23
pttstupid:y 01/09 13:19