看板 WarCraft 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Acolyte "Fear the Reaper!" (A reference to Don't Fear the Reaper a song by Blue Oyster Cult) "This is the hour of the Scourge!" "Death shall cleanse the world!" "All I see is darkness. Oh, my hood's down." "Let blood drown the weak!" "My life for Aiur... er– I– I mean Ner'Zhul." (A reference to the Protoss from Starcraft, another Blizzard game) "Would you like to know the secret to eternal happiness? Page 246." ("Dianetics" by L. Ron Hubbard) "Once you head down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. And you get dental." (Star Wars) Shade "I am but a shadow of my former self." (Possibly a MacBeth reference "Life's but a walking shadow...", the Babylon 5 character Morden, or the idiom about growing old.) "What I do in death echoes in eternity." (Reference to Maximus in Gladiator) "Death is its own reward." (parody of a credit company ad campaign) "I'm having a mid-death crisis." (singing) "I-I-I-I ain't got no bo-o-o-o-ody!" (A reference to the song "I Got Nobody", also sung in the same way by Igor in Young Frankenstein) "I'm invisible, gaseous, and deadly." Ghoul "Me eat dead people!" (The Sixth Sense) "Me scary." "Me eat brains!" (The Return of the Living Dead) "No guts, no gory." (a play on the popular phrase "no guts, no glory") Abomination "We come in peace...es (pieces)" (Play on the phrase 'Rest in Peace', or movie Mars Attacks!) "Happy entrails." (A play off the Roy Rogers song "Happy Trails") "You got us in stitches." "Us dead sexy!" (Austin Powers reference) "Us hear and obey." "We done waiting!" "Chunk!" (Reference to The Goonies) Crypt Fiend "You rang?" (Reflective of Lurch from The Addams Family) "What a tangled web we weave." (Walter Scott reference) "Spider sense... tingling!" (Spiderman Comics) "Last week my top half was on the Discovery Channel..." "...and my bottom half was on Animal Planet." "My ass always gets bloated during my spin cycle." "I like chicks that are into bondage." "I'm stuck on bandages 'cause bandages are stuck on me." (A play off the Band-Aid commercial) Banshee "U-N-D-E-A-D. Find out what it means to me." (The song "Respect" by Aretha Franklin) "There is no banshee. Only Zuul!" (the movie Ghostbusters) "(raving) I hate you, I hate you! (calmly) Call me." "Let my cries chill the living." "If that is your wish." "Your soul shall burn." "If it pleases you." "Why have I been summoned?" "You brought me back!?" "LET THIS TORMENT END!!" Necromancer "Every man lives. Not every man truly dies." (A reversal of a Braveheart quote) "I love the dead. Frequently." "I see undead people." (Yet another reference to The Sixth Sense or possibly a reference to the in-game cheat "iseedeadpeople" which is also a reference to the movie) "Do you smell something? *sniff* Oh, it's just the troops." "Right click for hot undead action!" Death Knight "Has Hell frozen over yet?" "I am the one horseman of the Apocalypse!" "I hate people, but I love gatherings." (A subtle Clerks reference) "I'm a Death Night Rider! Muh ha ha ha" "Blucher!" (Reference to Young Frankenstein, as well as the Terran Valkyrie from StarCraft: Brood War) "Don't touch me. I'm evil." (A reference to Time Bandits) "The pact is sealed!" "You called?" "My patience has ended!" "I am the Darkness!" "My vengence is yours!" "Let battle be joined!" "As you order!" "Yah!" "At last!" "For the Lich King!" "Let terror reign!" "Feel my wrath!" "By Ner'zhul!" "Ride… or die!" (Possibly a reference to the anime "Read or Die") Lich "Could you chew that up for me?" "I'm so poor, I don't even have calcium deposits." "I am the ghost of Warcraft past." (Reference to A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens) "I hear that Banshee's a real screamer." "You should see the skeletons in my closet." "Imhotep…" (The Mummy) "All the ladies dig rigor mortis." "You are the weakest Lich, goodbye." (Reference to the show "The Weakest Link") "The ancient evil survives!" "I am sworn to Ner'zhul!" "Thy bidding?" "Direct me!" "Yours to command!" "So be it!" "By your words!" "It it destined!" "Chilling!" "Dead man walking..." (The Undertaker from WWE) "For the Burning Legion!" "Embrace the end!" "I will crush you!" "Embrace the cold!" Dreadlord (phone rings) "Yes? Argh, for the last time. I'm a DREADlord, not a DRUGlord." "This is not a dress. It's the standard Dreadlord uniform." (This is a refrence to early models of the Dreadlord, in which the Dreadlord was seen wearing an outfit that looked very much like a dress. This was changed before the game was released) "Dress to kill. Blah!" (This is a refrence to KISS' album Dress to Kill) "If I have wings, why am I always walking?" (phone rings) "Yes? Darkness, hey, what's up? The Demon Hunter left you a message? No I don't have his number." (refer to a phase in the game "darkness calls" and also a demon hunter quote) "And then, after I overthrow this fool… Oh! Hello! I– I didn't know you were there." (referring to the player) "Imbecile!" "The night beckons!" "Your soul is mine!" (a reference from Mortal Kombat) "Greetings!" "What, mortal?" "What is it now?" "I must hunt soon!" "That was my plan!" "Agreed!" "Very well." "You thought of that?" "I hunger!" "Death rages!" "Die!" Crypt Lord "The strands of destiny weave only a web of death." "It was good to be the king." (A reference from History of the World, Part I) "Humans check in. They don't check out." "I'm the fifth beetle." (in a British accent, referring to the band, the Beatles.) "And they say Blizzard games don't have bugs." "I serve only the Frozen Throne." Kel'Thuzad (Hero — Lich) "You called?" "Is there something amiss?" "My talents are yours." "I've been thinking." "Hmm, that sounds logical." "Yes, right away." "A fateful choice." "Indeed." "Burn!" (Some people think that this is a refference to Deep Purple's song "Burn" as the hero says it with the same intonation) "In the Lich King's name!" "Taste this!" "For the Lich King!" "The Cult of the Damned...I need to print more brochures." "I always wanted to start my own religion...so I did!" (L. Ron Hubbard did, too.) "I will await my eternal reward." (Grunts) "This horned thing on my head is killing me!" "Fifty-thousand gold a year in childcare and they call it a cult?!" Arthas (Hero — Death Knight) "Speak, fool!" "No one orders me around!" "Tread lightly." "What is it now?" "Finally" "Frostmourne hungers." "This is more like it." "Ah! At last." "For the Lich King!" "Faithless Coward!" "You will know endless torment!" "Your pain shall be legendary!" "I'll make sure you suffer." "Now Frostmourne!" "Glory to the Scourge!" "I was a fool to trust in the light." (of his former life and role) "The Lich King has given me true power!" "I will be twice the king my father was." "Lordaeron shall be reborn." "Who is this 'darkness' anyway?" (Referring to the 'darkness' quotes of the Demon Hunter and Dreadlord) Tichondrius (Hero — Dread Lord) "Dreadlords… do it in the dark." "I get cranky when I haven't been fed." "I must feast upon souls!" "The Legion needs… a better dental plan. These fangs are killing me!" "Darkness… needs to get DSL. His line is always busy." (another in the 'darkness' series.) "What is it now?" "I grow tired of waiting." "Insufferable lout." "I have better things to do." "For now." "I'll play along." Sylvanas Windrunner(Evil) (Hero - Dark Ranger) "My will is my own." "I have my own reasons for seeking vengeance." "Arthas murdered my people and turned me into this...monstrosity." "What are we if not slaves to this torment?" "What joy is there in this curse?" "I'm here." "Show me a target." "Give the order." "I'm listening." "It's time to even the scales." "Done!" "I have no time for games." "The moment is upon us!" "Of course!" "Victory draws near!" "Show them no mercy!" "Push the attack!" "Let none survive!" "May my aim be true." Varimathras (Hero - Dread Lord) "I love it when a plan comes together." (A-team Hannibal) "Sorry, I don't do interviews." "We're not a cult so much as a maniacal group of fanatical, blade-wielding zealots. " "I'll take a huge, juicy, bloody bite out of-- What were we talking about?" "I'm always on the winning side." "Join me, or die." "Don't worry about the fine print, the soul consumption clause is never exercised." (Screams of a human)"And that concludes our demonstration, any questions?" "I have returned." "How will this benefit to me?" "Don't waste my time." "You have an idea?" "You call on me?" "I await your counsel." "I'll do what I must." "Stay out of my way." "By any means necessary." "Right." "Of course." "Wake up, time to die." (Bladerunner) "None can oppose me." "This one is mine." "Vanquish the weak!" "For the Nathrezim!" -- 無知 就是力量 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.116.204.22