看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Nicki Minaj - Starships http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZfyqO3tQsI
(RedOne...) Let's go to the beach, each/來去海邊吧~大夥 Let's go get away/享受自由感吧 They say, what they gonna say?/他們說 ,要說些什麼? Have a drink, clink, found by lovechiucc the bud light/來飲一杯,杯碰個叮響 再來一瓶BUD LIGHT(啤酒) Bad bitches like me is hard to come by/壞女人如我般難相處 The patron own, let's go get it on/自己當老闆 那就自個來吧 The zone own, yes I'm in the zone/這地盤是我滴 是呀 就在我自個的地盤上 Is it two, three? Leave a good tip/這是二是三?留個不錯的小費吧 I'mma blow off my money and don't give two shits/花光我的現金 別裝不在意 [Pre-Hook] I'm on the floor, floor/我在舞地 舞地裡 I love to dance/我愛跳舞 So give me more, more, 'til I can't stand/再給我多點多點直到我跳到站不起來 Get on the floor, floor/在舞池跳舞吧 Like it's your last chance/就當作這是最後一次秀舞 If you want more,by lovechiucc more/如果你想要更多更多 Then here I am/那我也在這 [Hook] Starships were meant to fly/星鑑即將起飛 Hands up and touch the sky/舉起雙手 擁抱天空 Can't stop cause we're so high/無法停止因為我們high在最高點 Let's do this one more time/再來一遍吧` Starships were meant to fly/星鑑即將起飛 Hands up and touch the sky/舉起雙手 擁抱天空 Let's do this by lovechiucc one more time/再來一遍吧` Hands up...舉起雙手… (We're higher than a motherfucker) [x3]/真是他x的嗨到最高點 [Verse 2] Bump in my hoopty-hoopty-hoop/撞爛我的車吧 I own that/我承認 And I ain't paying my rent this month/而且這個月不必付租金 I owe that/我承認 But fuck who you want, and fuck who you like/管你想怎樣 他x的喜歡啥 Dance all ya life there's no end inside/舞動吧 生活無盡頭 Twinkle, twinkle little star/一閃一閃亮晶晶(兒歌~呵呵) [Bridge] Now everybody let me hear you say ray ray ray/現在大家讓我聽你說 ray-ray-ray Now spend all your money by lovechiucc cause they pay pay pay/現在花光你的錢 因為他們也會花花花完 And if you're a G, you a G-G-G/如果是你G(AY) 你是 G-G-G My name is Onika, you can call me Nicki/我是Onika(NICKI原名是Onika Tanya Maraj), 現在可以叫我妮琪 Get on the floor, floor/在舞池跳舞吧 Like it's your last chance/就當作這是最後一次秀舞 If you want more, more/如果你想要更多更多 Then here I am/那我也在這 [Hook] Starships were meant to fly/星鑑即將起飛 Hands up and toucH by lovechiucc the sky/舉起雙手 擁抱天空 Can't stop cause we're so high/無法停止因為我們high在最高點 Let's do this one more time/再來一遍吧` Starships were meant to fly/星鑑即將起飛 Hands up and touch the sky/舉起雙手 擁抱天空 Let's do this one more time/再來一遍吧` Hands up...舉起雙手… (We're higher than a motherfucker) [x3]/真是他x的嗨到最高點 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 175.182.113.170