看板 postcrossing 關於我們 聯絡資訊
因為我剛失戀咩。 所以就想要「發洩」一下 所以我寫了我可以寄出去的12張postcard到世界各國去 內容都是說 「我失戀了。我不知道該怎麼忘記我的前女友」 我發現蠻多人都蠻有心的,都會在收到我的卡片的時侯 安慰我(大笑) 節錄幾個人的回訊 "Ni hao! Many thanks for the great card. The stamp is very pretty too. When we break up with a girl/boyfriend it is called seurustelun lopettaminen, but more common word is tehdä bänksit, which is not proper Finnish. I hope that you'll get over the break up and in the future meet a lovely girl and fall in love. Warm regards Sini" "Hi, Mack, I'm so sorry you broke up with your girlfriend. I know how hard that can be! Chin up! Thank you for the great postcard, too! Carol" "I'm sorry about your break-up!But I think you should try to move on! Hope you'll be right! Happy Post crossing!" "Hi from Puerto Rico: I received your card from Taiwan and you are asking me for suggestion of how to get over a broken relationship. I thought about it and what i can tell you is that life is too short to waste. Yes,... breaking with somebody is hurtful... but is the best time for making new things with your life, take advantage of that. Maintain yourself occupied and busy with things to do. Specially do things that you have been longing to do in a long time. Really time goes by, and when you look back, you are going to see that you are in a better position that you are right now, and that you shouldn't invest time worrying to long about it. Do positive things, and do take positive decisions that go toward your personal advantage and improvement. Do this and it would serve as a good experience. And do not engage in a new relationship too soon. Do things first as an individual, then as a couple. Analyze what went wrong, so you learn from it. and don't repeat the situation. I hope that when you receive my letters everything is better with your life anyway. And that maybe my letters are of good help too you. Happy Postcrossing from DianaS02" just for fun 的一個計畫 -- markwu是以外野手的身分被選進中央資工 在經過六年、八十個以上打數的觀察之後, 我們大約可以斷定他的前途只是個平庸的外野手 markwu擁有不完整的揮棒,以及完全可以忽略的力量。 以他的身材來說,展現出來的力量並不讓人驚艷。 打擊現在是他最好的能力,但是也僅止於短槍的等級而言。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.131.142.18
hanasaki:最後一個人好用心的回覆喔!第一次看到這麼長的! 08/15 18:25
eric2003002:真是淡淡的夏傷... 08/15 21:27
vordandi:節錄他人私密留言好像不太好...?如果沒經同意的話... 08/16 08:52
eric2003002:阿,是憂傷= =我居然打錯字... 08/16 21:24
delight13:最後一個人真的好有心噢!很受用呢~ 09/03 02:33
juangdoggy:最後一個人好有心噢@@好讚,真好,遇到好人!!!GOOD 09/26 22:36
keefei:最後一個人好有心回覆!人真好~ 09/30 17:10
shengting:好棒喔,外國人都很用心在經營耶 10/11 11:42