看板 studyteacher 關於我們 聯絡資訊
由於文章是閱讀測驗 比較長 分兩篇張貼發問問題 Digital technology brought immense changes in the behavior and mindset of consumers, requiring businesses and retailers to learn and embrace new ways of serving their customer base. Consumers no longer perceive online and offline shopping as two isolated experiences; whether it's searching on a website or browsing shops at a department store, customers treat both experiences as legitimate shopping experiences. Therefore, it's crucial for traditional businesses to be able to extend their storefronts using digital platforms in order to reach their customers where they actually do their shopping. One of the major changes in today's customers is that they no longer rely on salespeople to inform them about a product; rather, customers nowadays are accustomed to doing their own research about a product before they make a purchase selection. The Internet provides customers with the ability to make sure they are getting the maximum value out of every dollar spent. Taking this into consideration, traditional businesses should use online platforms in order to facilitate and play an active role in a customer's online research process, thereby influencing a customer's decision making process at its most crucial stage. As digital technology integrates itself deeper into our modern world, retailers who are able to harness the power of technology are benefitting greatly from the new possibilities. From the customer's perspective, a business that successfully utilizes and integrates technology into its shopping experience is a business that speaks its language and knows what the customer wants. 48.What was the main topic the author talked about in the passage? (A)What products customers are buying (B)What influences a customer's decision about digital technology (C)How a consumer shops (D)Who consumers are 想請問為什麼答案不能選(B)呢? 有勞高手老師解惑 感恩~ -- If I fell in love with you, it was despite me. I would love to see you again and maybe go for a cup of coffee. No matter what happens, meeting you will have been a very special part of my life, thank you for that. -English Vinglish- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 125.230.124.190 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/studyteacher/M.1480079933.A.569.html
addhoney: 我不是高手老師 但B感覺語意是“影響消費者夠買數位產品 11/27 07:50
addhoney: 的是什麼” 剛好跟main topic相反 11/27 07:50
addhoney: #購買 11/27 07:50
Mieke: 原來是這樣...我可能被語意誤導了 感謝樓上老師回覆!! 11/27 20:35