精華區beta A-MEI 關於我們 聯絡資訊
許華強-She's Gone-(張惠妹-解脫英文版) http://myurl.com.tw/34fm 許華強寫『解脫』時,是填英文詞,歌曲叫『She's gone』 這首收錄在 張惠妹-姊妹 專輯時,以『She's gone』的曲,由姚若龍填詞來發表。 歌曲命名為『解脫』。 之後 許華強 演唱的 She's Gone 才有緣面世。 She's Gone Lyrics:許華強 Music:許華強 Singer:許華強 Everywhere I go Everywhere I turn. I can see your face each time I burn. Everytime it rains Each time snows. I can hear your voice everywhere I go. And Time it heals every pain. So that's what they say. And I would give anything To make you come back to stay. She's gone I didn't know it was so long. If I can't feel her in my arms. The days will be long and it wull go on and on. She's gone I didn't know it was so long. If I can't feel her in my arms. I'll sit here alone The pain will go on and on. Oh no....... Every breath I take Every step I make. I would see you here in this world I make. And thru the pouring rain And the blinding snow. I can hear you voice everywhere I go. I know that I need her. In every thing I do. Goodbye is not the word I need to hear. -- She's Gone 就跟 解脫 同樣十分動聽。 推薦給版眾~! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.142.93.242