精華區beta CATCH 關於我們 聯絡資訊
電影:As Good As It Gets 導 演:詹姆士布魯克(James L. Brooks) 演 員:傑克尼克遜(Jack Nicholson)     海倫航特(Helen Hunt)     小古巴古汀(Cuba Gooding Jr.)     葛雷肯尼爾(Greg Kinnear) 本片在1997男女主角榮獲Oscar雙料大獎,很久以前的事情了…… 以下是我最喜歡的兩段落落長的對白,沒有煽情浮華的字眼,沒有誇張的形容 (其實真正原因是每個英文字我都懂啦,>///<), 直指女性的真心需求、盼望與恆久期待,只要是女人都會覺得這些話是對自己說的。 真的很喜歡Melvin的讚美,不愧是作家(好啦,劇本的功勞)。 每次看還是很有感覺 ˙第一次的讚美 Melvin: 「I've got a really great compliment for you, and its true.」 Carol: 「I'm so afraid you're about to say something awful.」 Melvin: 「Don't be pessimistic, it's not your style. Anyway, here goes: I've got this, what, ailment. Now, my doctor, this shrink I used to go to all the time, says that in fifty to sixty percent of cases, a pill really helps. I HATE pills, hate them. I'm using the word "hate" about pills. Anyway, my compliment to you is the night after you came over and said that you would never . . . well, you were there, you know what you said. Anyway, the very next morning, I started taking the pills.? Carol: 「I don't quite get how that's a compliment for me.」 Melvin: 「You make me want to be a better man.」 ˙最後的讚美 Melvin: 「I might be the only person on the face of the earth that knows you're the greatest woman on earth. I might be the only one who appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing that you do, and how you are with Spencer, "Spence," and in every single thought that you have, and how you say what you mean, and how you almost always mean something that's all about being straight and good. I think most people miss that about you, and I watch them, wondering how they can watch you bring their food, and clear their tables and never get that they just met the greatest woman alive. And the fact that I get it makes me feel good, about me.」 然後兩人牽手去買5 a.m.開門的熱麵包。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.224.136.139
icetornado:恩 看過這部 真的好看!!! 05/31 23:06
icetornado:中文片名叫 愛在心理口難開吧 05/31 23:40
Williamette:這段我超愛啊!!!! 06/01 10:25