精華區beta Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Flora11 (偷偷的掉下眼淚)》之銘言: : 幫我看一下這兩篇的文法~ : 感激不盡..!! : Balancing my budget : Saving money is the best way for me to balance my budget. Usually I estimat : e or plan of how money will be spent over a period of time, in relation to the ~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ and for prospective expenses on the basis of : amount of money available. I always write down the income and the expense to s ~~~~~~~~~ (record) ~~~ ///expenses,~~~~ reserved my : ee whether I spend more. So, I can be watchful. Sometimes, I put less cash on m ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~ as an awareness of too much ? in *more要有比較的對象,比如: ..more money than I have. : y purse in order to avoiding to be a spendthrift. For instance, when I have a d ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ avoid being *in order to avoid being..雖然沒錯,但是 用for fear of being....會比較好. : esire to buy handbag, rings or something new for me. I see the purse that I do (impulse) ^ ~~~ ~ ~~~~~~~ ^ a (enticing) , check my and find : n't have enough money to but it. I'll give up; furthermore, they're all luxurie ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ much spend away give in : s. However, if they are necessaries such as clothes, shoes or what I really nee ^ ~~~~~~~ , , which : d in my life. I'll buy it. Whatever I will restrain myself. I know to make mon ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ^~~~~~~~ for living them Otherwise that making *What you really need in your life are family, friends, love, etc. Clothes and shoes do not count as much. : ey isn't easy and must make an effort. All in all, I will value it and use it w ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ is hard requires a lot of be appreciative spend money : isely. : An important purchase : Three years ago, I bought an electronic dictionary, because of need in my E ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ for leaning English : nglish lesson. It was very convenient, light and handy machine. You don't bring ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ /////// ~~~ ^ I have to : heavy bilingual dictionary to school, and you don't look for vocabulary on pa ~~~ ^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ I bother to up words : ge one by one. You just key the word in electronic dictionary, and you will fin ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~^ ~~~ from page to page I into my I : d what you want. It's very saving time. I purchased it at Kaohsiung Electronic ~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ I time-saving : Fair. I look around the website and magazine about electronic dictionary in ad ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ browsed on the Internet and through magazines for : vance. Then, I ask my friends who already have it to compare the prices, the fu ~~~~~~~~ asked had one before I bought one : nctions, and how many vocabularies in it and to check whether it is practical u ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ words it held could satisfy my needs : tility. When I went into the fair, there were series of electronic dictionary. ~~~~~~~~ (to) : I listened carefully to the salesclerk, which is suitable for me to use. And t ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ? : hen, comparing different models to see whether it is convenient to handle or no ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ and compared the sizes of find which one was : t. It has attractive price and useful function. Finally, I decided to ~~~~ ~~~ functions had : buy CD-96. p.s. 有些地方我誤會原作者的意思了, 所以更正. 謝謝啊 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.121.190.43 ※ 編輯: PINGU 來自: 59.121.211.15 (04/09 01:45)