精華區beta Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《horacecoltd (horace)》之銘言: : 因為最近要準備離職了,要寫信給主管 : 麻煩各位幫我看看有沒有哪裏有錯誤的地方 : 謝謝各位 : Dear Sirs, : Because of the reason for family and private plan,I must resign the : present position and get back to Taichung . So I expected to resign : until the project had finished at this stage in the near future. I : regret that I can’t keep on working with you.And I’m sorry to bring : you much trouble and inconvenience in these days. Thank you very much : for your treatment and instruction all the time. : Sincerely : XXXXX Dear _______(部門主管名稱): It is with great sorrow that I am hereby tendering my resignation to you. Because of my family and private plan, i must resign from this great job after finishing the present project job and then get back to Taichung. I appreciate having had the opportunity of being a member of [公司名稱] and offer my best wishes for your continued success. Sincerely, __________ -- http://www.wretch.cc/user/GwenYeah -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.164.145.73 ※ 編輯: GwenGwen 來自: 218.164.145.73 (07/22 03:57)
Joanyun:推 我覺得寫得真好220.129.129.111 07/23
sovereignty:tender 用的很準確^^ 140.112.30.82 07/23