精華區beta Galaxy 關於我們 聯絡資訊
銀河英雄傳說..「第四期開幕曲」 Must Be Something.... 歌:こんのひとゐ Somtines ie gets so hard without you. It seems to me the whole world's away. Do know that you have a clue. Why I was born to live this windy day? See the clouds spin around tonight. In the darkening sky as if it's alive. And I think of you,oh,you holding me tight. Now feel your warmth revlve... It must be something. That comes,flooding into my heart. There must be something. That leads me through the space between. It seems so far away. We've come,but it's only a start. Tonight for you I pary. To the brightest star in the heavenly screen... This time hope you won't be brave. Oh,please don't sail out to the stormy sea. No more flowers for a hero's grave. But only grass will hide it all in green. I saw you hurt in my dream. I saw you bleed and I'm awake. I think I head somebody scream. Right through my heart with an ache... * It must something. * That comes,flooding into my heart. * It must something. * That leads me throught the space between. It seems so far away. We've come,but it's only a start. Tonight for you I pray. To the brightest star on the heavenly screen. (重復*記號處) It must something. It must something.... -- 海鶩俱樂部會員044 帝國 推偵研 暨 戰自研 艾勒里.昆恩少尉