精華區beta Lakers 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Miller column: Vujacic made big strides this season Miller專題:Vujacic本季邁出了一大步。 來源:http://0rz.tw/7440B JEFF MILLER Register columnist Saturday, April 19, 2008 EL SEGUNDO — With one simple question, he became "The AnsweringMachine." 只是一個簡單的問題,就讓他變成了"(答錄)機器"。 "Phil said it, but he said I said it first," Sasha Vujacic explained. "He was just checking me to see if I'd fall for it. But then (broadcaster) Joel Meyers started saying it, and it kind of caught on." 『是Phil說的,但他說是我先說的。』Sasha Vujacic解釋。『他只是在確認我是不是也 同意(這個綽號),但是(媒體記者)Joel Meyers就開始那樣叫我,造成了一點小流 行。』 So that's how Vujacic became "The Machine," not by self-appointment but by order of the Lakers' wacky prankster of a coach, Phil Jackson. 這就是Vujacic變成"機器"的過程,不是自稱的,是由湖人愛惡作劇的總教練Phil Jackson開始的。 Regardless, there's no uncertainty about the origin of something else concerning Vujacic. This is the season during which he became more of a Laker than ever. 不論如何,其他關於Vujacic的事都是可以確定的。這季就是他更加能稱為湖人的一員的 一季。 His team opens the postseason Sunday at Staples Center against Denver. The Nuggets have "The Answer," Allen Iverson. In Vujacic, the Lakers have only ananswer, but that's better than being a career question mark. 他的球隊禮拜天在史戴波中心將迎戰丹佛。金塊擁有"答案"Allen Iverson。對於Vujacic 來說,湖人對他只有回答,不過那至少比生涯打上一個問號好的多。 After three uneven seasons, Vujacic has emerged as a legitimate outside shooting threat, the sort who soon could produce one of those last-second playoff bombs. 經過三個不穩定的球季,Vujacic終於成長為一個外線的威脅,成為在季後賽賽場上最後幾 秒投下炸彈的人之一。 You know the kind. Just think Robert Horry's freeze-frame moment against the Kings or Derek Fisher and .4 of a second left in San Antonio. 你知道我說的是怎樣。只要想想看Robert Horry讓國王心臟凍結的那一刻,以及Derek Fisher對馬刺0.4秒的一擊。 Vujacic could be next, coming off a regular season during which he set pretty much every career-high, most significantly a 44 percent success rate on 3-point shots. Vujacic可能就是下一個,他剛結束一個應該樣樣都是生涯新高的一季,最突出的就是 分線外命中率百分之四十四This year marked quite a U-turn for Vujacic, who discovered last season how difficult it is to shoot a basketball one-eyed. His other pupil was constantly wondering toward Jackson. 本季對Vujacic來說是一大轉折,特別是當他發現上一季只用一隻眼睛有多難投進球後, 因為他的另一隻眼珠常常望向總教練Jackson。 "Every time I made a mistake, I was on the bench right away," Vujacic recalled. "Coach was doing that mental practice he does with every player. He was preparing me for this season. It was part of the process to get me where I am today." 『每次我只要一犯錯,就會立刻坐板凳。』Vujacic回憶中。『教練對每一位球員都會作 這樣的心理訓練,他幫助我準備好這個球季,那就是讓我能夠成為今天的我所作的訓練的 一部分。』 Where he is now is in the middle of all sorts of things, some of them good and some of them… 而他現在就在許多事情的中心,有些事情是好的,而有些... This is a player who once walked into Cleveland's timeout huddle and relayed part of the Cavaliers' plans to the Lakers bench. 這是個曾在暫停時走到克里夫蘭的那團,然後再回到湖人板凳告訴大家騎士的計畫的球 員。 He can be a bit of a pest, this floppy-haired defender who has been known to flop the rest of himself, too. Vujacic prefers to play up tight, separated from his opponent by little more than his scent. 他有點變成了討厭鬼,這個有著飄逸長髮的防守者被大家認為是個失敗的傢伙。Vujacic 喜歡打的比較貼,這就讓他跟對手有所區別。 "The excuse after my first year was I don't play defense," Vujacic said. "That was the rumor. So I decided I had to play more aggressively and not back down." 『我第一季之後,別人說我不會防守。』Vujacic說。『那就是謠言。所以我決定要打的 更侵略,決不後退。』 His style can annoy, to be certain, as well as frustrate and madden. And that's just among the Lakers. 他的風格可能很惱人,更精確的講,是讓人沮喪以及生氣的。但那只是在湖人隊裡。 A flustered Kobe Bryant once elbowed Vujacic while they were sitting on the bench. Andrew Bynum yelled at Vujacic for not passing him the ball, punctuating his observation with a very dirty word picked up by courtside microphones. 有一次激動的Kobe Bryant與Vujacic坐在板凳上時,給了他一拐。Andrew Bynum也曾經為 了Vujacic沒有傳球給他而對他大吼。讓在場邊的記者觀察到了這些,並用骯髒的話來抨 擊他。 Just last month, Jackson referred to Vujacic as "a hyper young man" and criticized his tendency to fire up shots that aren't to "a coach's liking and his teammates' liking." 就在上個月,Jackson說Vujacic是個衝動的年輕人,批評他常常投一些教練跟隊友都不會 喜歡的球。 Imagine then what dealing with Vujacic is like for the other team. The Rockets' Rafer Alston once jawed with him. The Knicks' Renaldo Balkman skipped the words and just swung his elbow at Vujacic's face. 再想想Vujacic與別隊是怎麼樣的。火箭的Rafer Alston有一次攻擊了他的下巴;尼克的 Renaldo Balkman連話也不講,直接對Vujacic臉上揮出一肘。 And in an exchange to remember as this series begins, Denver's Carmelo Anthony was ejected in November after attempting to peel Vujacic's Adam's apple. 在這次系列賽開打前,去年十一月金塊的Carmelo Anthony在肘擊Vujacic的喉結後,被驅 逐出場。 But, honestly now, can one man really be this much of a pain in the fanny? One man called Sasha, for crying out loud? 但是現在回頭看,這個人真的這麼該打屁屁嗎?這麼該讓你對他大喊:『Sasha! 你這個死小孩!』嗎? "Oh, yeah, I bug people," Vujacic said. "But in order to win you gotta be aggressive. I play against the best player in the NBA in practice every day and Kobe's aggressive against me. That's something I took from him." 『歐,是的,我會去纏著別人。』Vujacic說。『但為了贏,你必須更侵略點。我每天都 與聯盟最好的球員練習,而Kobe防我也是很積極的。那是我從他身上學到的東西。』 When he isn't as irritating as a wool jockstrap, Vujacic is engaging, an entertaining subject. He possesses a certain charm, an innocence almost, thanks in part to his near-command of the English language. 當他不再像運動員穿的性感小短褲(誤)那樣令人興奮後(A),Vujacic開火了,這是個 有趣的現象。他有著某種氣質,幾乎是天真的,可能跟他最近用的英文有關。 In talking about the start of the playoffs for the Lakers, the Slovenian said, "We have a big goal in our heads right now." 在談到湖人的季後賽時,這位斯洛維尼亞人說:『我們現在腦中有個很大的目標。』 Speaking about the trap of entering a game and attempting to do too much too soon, he said, "I come in and try to do the home run." 在談到他在球賽中可能會做的太多太快,他說:『我試著擊出一隻全壘打。』 Asked about the trust he now feels from Jackson and his teammates, Vujacic explained simply, "It's beautiful." 被問到關於從Jackson及隊友身上感受到的信任,Vujacic只說:『感覺很好。』 He is a hoops junkie, a player who General Manager Mitch Kupchak kids about having "a gym tan." In the offseason, it's not unusual for Vujacic to remain on the court until making 1,000 jumpers. 他對籃框上了癮,他是總管Mitch Kupchak開玩笑的說在休賽期中,曬了一個"體育館"膚 色的球員。通常Vujacic沒有完成1000個跳投是不會離開的。 That's great for August and September, but what matters now is Vujacic continuing to hit shots as April flips into May and, the Lakers hope, May into June. 那在八月及九月是很好的,不過現在更重要的是,Vujacic能不能在四月到五月這時候, 持續的投進,甚至是湖人的希望,五月到六月的時候。 What really could matter is a moment coming soon, when the clock is all but drained, and his team desperately desires a jump shot. That's when the Lakers need "The Machine" to pick up. 真正重要的時刻可能就要到來,當時間所剩不多,他的球隊非常需要一個跳投。那就是湖 人需要"機器"去做的。 "It's cool, it's cool," Vujacic said of his nickname. "It makes me want to play up to a certain level. If I'm hearing it that means the team's having success and that's what's important. And the people seem to like it." 『這很牛逼,這很牛逼。』在Vujacic談到他的綽號時說。『這讓我想要打的更好,如果 我能聽到它,那表示我們的球隊就要獲勝了,那是最重要的。而且大家好像都很喜歡。』 Like any machine, everything will be just fine — as long as it keeps working. 就像每部機器一樣,一切都會順利的,只要他持續的運作。 Contact the writer: [email protected] 前幾天的文章了,不過難得有專為Vujacic開的專題就翻一下。 不好意思,大陸用語課,本次暫停。 大家繼續練習:這真是太牛逼了! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.118.39.4
abby4568: 太牛B了! 04/22 03:02
redandgreen:越來越喜歡sasha了 machine魂~!! 04/22 03:05
kevincy:這真是太牛逼了! 04/22 03:14
Kreen:推牛B XD 04/22 03:39
bluejason:推牛B!!!! 莎莎真是牛B!!!! 04/22 03:54
sl760701:所以說...莎莎 眼睛拖窗? 可以看兩邊.... 04/22 06:12
Cj3636736:牛BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB 04/22 07:09
sheng0812:推~~ 04/22 07:20
gold25:推 沙沙頭髮真該修一下 要是整理頭髮時被快攻就囧了 04/22 10:27
flyintmtc:Sasha的防守真的超黏~ 就差經驗和腳步了~ 04/22 11:28
Eiichirou:外電記者有看本板12797?XD 04/22 12:05
aatcr1211:再和kobe練習個1、2年,我看遲早莎莎會變成大鎖的 04/22 12:07