精華區beta Language 關於我們 聯絡資訊
(Translated by Lionel Salter) Two people are walking through the bare, cold grove; the moon accompanies them, they gaze at it. The moon courses above the high oaks; not a cloud obscures the light of heaven, into which the black treetops reach. A woman's voice speaks: I am carrying a child, and not of yours; I walk in sin beside you. I have deeply transgressed against myself. I no longer believed in happiness and yet had a great yearning for purposeful life, for the happiness and responsibility of motherhood; so I dared and, shuddering, let my body be embraced by a strange man, and from it have become pregnant. Now life has taken its revenge, now that I have met you. She walks with awkward step. She looks up: the moon accompanies them. Her dark glance is inundated with light. A man's voice speaks: Let the child you have conceived be no burden on your soul. O see, how brightly the universe gleams! There is a radiance on everything; you drift with me on a cold sea, but a special warmth flickers from you to me, from me to you. This will transfigure the other's child; you will bear it for me, from me; you have brought radiance on me, you have made me a child myself. He clasps her round her strong hips. Their breath mingles in the breeze. Two people walk through the high, clear night. -- 輕輕地 我走了 正如我輕輕地來 在美麗的雲彩上 也許我只是個過客 但 我不知道 我是屬於詩? 音樂? 還是癡情的 那一片天空下 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.66.102