精華區beta Pisces 關於我們 聯絡資訊
看到大家的心情  我想 每個人都希望能夠找到適合自己的人 都希望能夠為自己在意的人 做一些事情 目的 就是為了希望他們或她們 能夠開開心心的 這首歌 送給 大家 也送給各位在乎 在意的人 希望他們 或她們能夠知道眾魚的感覺 下載點 http://0rz.net/f40Yy I AM ~~~~~BON JOVI ow you spend your minutes are what matters All tomorrows come from yesterdays When you're feeling broken, bruised and sometimes shattered Blow out the candles on the cake Like everything's a big mistake It seems you always wait for life to happen And your last buck can't buy a lucky break If all we've got is us then life's worth living And if you're in, you know I'm in I'm ready and I'm willing I am When you think that no one needs you, sees you or believes you No one's there to understand I am I'll be there to be that someone When you think that no one is there to hold your hand I am We're just who we are, there's no pretending It takes a while to learn to live in your own skin Say a prayer that we might find our happy ending And if you're in you know I'm in I'm ready and I'm willing I ain't got no halo hanging over my head I ain't gonna judge you, I'm just here to love you I am, I am I am When you think that no one needs you, sees you or believes you No one's there to understand I am I'll be there to be that someone When you think that no one is there to hold your hand I am When you think that no one needs you, sees you or believes you No one's there to understand I am I'll be there to be that someone When you think that no one is there to hold your hand I am I am I am -- 不知道從什麼時候開始 我無時無刻就想要看到妳的笑容 這是一種奢侈嗎 我不想要承認 當妳快樂的時候 我感到快樂 妳一笑 我似乎就溶化了 謝謝妳 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.67.201.9 ※ 編輯: snoopy0308 來自: 203.67.201.9 (01/14 01:55)