精華區beta RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKSU1W0ZUmQ
Victim of Changes 變化下的受害者 Judas Priest Whiskey woman don't you know That you are drivin' me insane The liquor you give stems your Will to live and gets right to my brain Don't you know you're driving me insane You're tryin' to find your way through life You're tryin' to get some new direction Another woman got her man She won't find no new connection 嗜酒的女人,妳難道不知道 妳快逼得我發狂 妳斟給我的液體 阻撓妳的生存意志,也控制了我頭腦 妳難道不知道妳正逼得我發狂 你試著找出度日之道 你試著找出新的人生方向 又一個女子找到她的男人 但她不會擁有任何新戀情 Takes another drink or two, things look better when she's through 再喝個一兩杯吧,黃湯下肚之後,事情看起來就不那麼糟 Takes another look around, you're not goin' anywhere You've realized you're gettin' old and no one seems to care You're tryin' to find your way again You're tryin' to find some new... Another woman's got her man But she won't find a new... 看看四周,你那兒也去不了 你明白自己正年華老去,而且顯然沒人在乎 你再度試著找出一條可行之路 你試著去找出一些新…… 又一個女子找到她的男人 但她不會擁有任何新…… Takes another drink or two, things look better when she's through 再喝個一兩杯吧,黃湯下肚之後,事情看起來就不那麼糟 You 'bin foolin' with some hot guy I want to know why is it why Get up get out you know you really blew it I've had enough, I've had enough, good God pluck me 妳總和一些英俊的男人廝混 我要知道為什麼!這就是原因嗎? 起來!離開!你知道你真的搞砸了 我受夠了,我受夠了,噢!老天啊!給我勇氣吧! Once she was wonderful Once she was fine Once she was beautiful Once she was mine...she was mine 曾經她美妙無匹 曾經她楚楚動人 曾經她貌美如花 曾經她屬於我……她屬於我…… Now change has come over her body, she doesn't see me anymore Now change has come over her body, she doesn't see me anymore 如今她整個人都已改變,她再也見不到我 如今她整個人都已改變,她再也見不到我 Changes, changes, changes, changes Victim of changes 改變!改變!改變!改變! 變化下的受害者! No! No! No! No! 不!不!不! 不! (高仕艷 譯) -- Deep into the darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortals ever dared to dream before... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.170.69.30
lordlpg:how about "新的事物" :O 05/06 07:58
coolfly:???@@ 不太了解L大的意思@@ 05/06 08:15
lordlpg:喔我是指"新……"那邊啦 05/06 08:18
XVN:GJ 要不要把接觸邪惡也翻翻看 05/06 09:31
Darkside18:推 05/06 11:16
wiredo:這首後面的No!No!No!超爽啊~ 05/06 11:19
coolfly:最後的No真是令人寒毛直豎啊~ 也很喜歡once she was mine 05/06 17:20
coolfly:到changes...changes...那邊,很苦惱而且隱約有不祥的味道 05/06 17:21
Gotthard:最後Rob Halford不再相信女人.......唷猴猴猴~ 05/06 17:55