精華區beta RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3IxxFsG87Y
Island Of Domination 宰制之島 Judas Priest Beware of their coming Take heed our time is near Fatality relinquish not Brutality in arms doth seek to destroy. 提防他們到來 當心我們命數已近 致死的命運毫不留情 祂殘暴的雙臂,熱愛摧毀萬物 They smashed through the clouds into the light of the moon Their steeds were full charging, called destruction and doom 'Twas as if all hell had broke loose on this night And all in all it was a terrible sight 他們衝破雲層,進入月光之中 那意氣風發的鐵騎,名喚毀滅與末日 彷彿地獄之門全在今晚敞開 總之景況觸目驚心 Now we are taken unto the island of domination 如今我們被拋入宰制之島 We gotta get, we gotta get, we gotta get out of this place There's a man with a needle who's pleading to get at my face Hide me and hold me control free as best as you can It's all becoming too much, I can't cope, for one man 我們必須要、我們必須要、我們必須要逃離此地 那兒有個人拿著針,樂於扎刺我的臉 盡可能地掩護我,讓我免於受操控吧 一切開始叫人難以忍受,我一個人無法應付 Now we are taken unto the island of domination 如今我們被拋入宰制之島 Skyrider, you supersonic flyer Nightdriver, you demon of desire Spinesnapper, you tried your best to break us Throatchoker, you thought that you could take us 奔天者,超音速的飛行者 御夜者,慾望的惡魔 裂髓者,竭盡全力摧毀我們 勒喉者,自認能夠擊敗我們 The fright of your life, the fright of your life The fright of your life is here guaranteed This is no illusion confessing confusion you're freed Lashings of strappings with beatings competing to win Oh what a mess I am blessed, dominations set in 生命中的恐懼,生命中的恐懼 在這裡你生命中的恐懼真切無疑 不存有任何令你誤以為自由的幻想 多少鞭笞痛打競相落下 噢!何等不幸我身處這混亂!宰制已然到來 Now we are taken unto the island of domination... 如今我們被拋入宰制之島…… (高仕艷 譯) -- Deep into the darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortals ever dared to dream before... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.38.106.161