精華區beta RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psTUiQzNoxw
坦白說British Steel差點害我錯過Judas Priest這個好團...orz Breaking The Law 打破法律 Judas Priest There I was completely wasting, out of work and down All inside its so frustrating as I drift from town to town Feel as though nobody cares if I live or die So I might as well begin to put some action in my life 我在這裡完全被蹧蹋,沒工作又沮喪 輾轉在城鎮之間,內心滿是挫折 感到好像世上沒人在乎我的死活 顯然我的一生之中最好採取些行動 Breaking the law, breaking the law Breaking the law, breaking the law Breaking the law, breaking the law Breaking the law, breaking the law 打破法律,打破法律 打破法律,打破法律 打破法律,打破法律 打破法律,打破法律 So much for the golden future, I cant even start Ive had every promise broken, theres anger in my heart You dont know what its like, you dont have a clue If you did youd find yourselves doing the same thing too 想要前途似錦真是太困難,我甚至連起頭的機會都沒有 每項對我的承諾都沒實現,內心充滿憤怒 你不知道我做何感受,你根本毫無頭緒 如果你能懂,你也會和我做同樣的事 Breaking the law, breaking the law Breaking the law, breaking the law Breaking the law, breaking the law Breaking the law, breaking the law 打破法律,打破法律 打破法律,打破法律 打破法律,打破法律 打破法律,打破法律 You dont know what its like 你根本不知道這種感受! Breaking the law, breaking the law Breaking the law, breaking the law Breaking the law, breaking the law Breaking the law, breaking the law 打破法律,打破法律 打破法律,打破法律 打破法律,打破法律 打破法律,打破法律 Breaking the law 打破法律! (高仕艷 譯) -- ...aye, a thousand shadows there Shall leap and flicker and stir and stay and run, Like petrels of the changing foul or fair; Like ghosts of twilight, of the moon, of him Whose homeland lies past each horizon's rim... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.38.106.161
wiredo:British Steel不錯啊 06/16 11:36
twbeerbeer:推這首 06/16 11:39
coolfly:BS那張比較不是我喜歡的風格吧...不過現在覺得蠻好聽的:) 06/16 11:43
AnthonyL:經典啊 06/16 12:17
wiredo:不得不說這隻MV超級低能 06/16 12:22
coolfly:我覺得這支是他們80年代的MV中最好的一支了說XD 06/16 12:25
sion0712:推這MV很可愛阿~~ 06/16 12:46
goregrind:BS有點單調就是了 06/16 15:58
Bluetank:這首很棒,MV很讚 XD 06/16 16:23
Mayhem:BS這張我覺得還不賴啊,另外也推一下這首動感十足的代表歌 06/16 23:31