精華區beta TY_Research 關於我們 聯絡資訊
來幾本大動的書吧!雖然我的大動實在念得很不怎麼樣... >_< ============================================================================= 作者 mph (夢白) 看板 Meto_e 標題 Re: better dynamics book? 時間 Thu Feb 20 20:37:30 2003 ─────────────────────────────────────── I think you can try this one: Introduction to Geophysical Fluid Dynamics by Benoit Cushman-Roisin Publisher: Prentice Hall ISBN: 0133533018 It is excellent to read with Holton's book. I would like to share my experiences with you. By the way, I list the information of each book, and hope they will be useful to you. Synoptic-Dynamic Meteorology in Midlatitudes: Principles of Kinematics and Dynamics, Vol. 1 by Howard B. Bluestien Publisher: Oxford University Press ISBN: 0195062671 Synoptic-Dynamic Meteorology in Midlatitudes: Observations and Theory of Weather Systems, Vol. 2 by Howard B. Bluestien Publisher: Oxford University Press ISBN: 019506268X Volume I includes many basic derivations of equeations in dynamic, but it doesn't contain the equations about waves. Volume II not only introduces the models applied to weather forecast, but also presents the principles and methodologes of weather analysis and observations. Atmosphere-Ocean Dynamics by Adrian E. Gill Publisher: Academic Press ISBN: 0122835220 It's a really good book. It presents the dynamics of atmosphere and ocean step by step. If you are interested in both of them, it is a good choice. Geophysical Fluid Dynamics by Joseph Pedlosky Publisher: Springer Verlag; ; 2nd edition (January 23, 1998) ISBN: 0387963871 It is a advanced texts book. If you don't familiar with the basic knowledge or don't have any back about atmospheric dynamics, it should be harder for you. Otherwise, It is a good tool in fluid dynamics. -- ※ Origin: 大氣與海洋專業BBS站 <itcz.twbbs.org> ※ From : rac3.wam.umd.edu -- 人生繁擾一場 但求浮雲一片 -- 夫兵者不祥之器物或惡之故有道者不處君子居則貴左用兵則貴右兵者不祥之器非君子 之器不得已BBS telnet://wretch.twbbs.org 開個人板 超快 不用連署得志於天下 矣吉事尚左凶事尚右偏將軍居左上將軍居右言以喪禮處之殺人之眾以哀悲泣之戰勝以 喪禮處之道常無名樸雖小天下莫能臣侯王若能守之萬物將自賓天地相合以降甘露民莫 之令而自均始制有名名亦既有夫亦將知止知止可以不殆譬道之在rac1.wam.umd.edu