精華區beta civil86 關於我們 聯絡資訊
갊 Amigos Para Siempre I don't have to say a word to you You seem to know whatever mood I'm going through Feel as thought I've known you forever You can look into my eyes and see The way I feel and how the world is treating me Maybe I have known you forever Amigos para siempre means you'll always be my friend Amigos para siempre means a love that can't end Friends for life not just a summer or a spring Amigos para siempre I feel you near me even when we are apart Just knowing you are in this world can warm my heart Friends for life not just a summer or a spring Amigos para siempre We share memories I won't forget And we'll share more my friend we haven't start yet Something happens when we're together When I look at you I wonder why There has to come a time when we must say goodbye I'm alive when we are together Amigos para siempre 這是好久以前的歌了說...好像是1992巴塞隆納奧運的歌..... 很好聽的一首歌...Amigos Para Siempre的意思歌詞上也有寫... 就是...Friends for Life....... 應該可以在網路上抓到這首歌....送你們..nice to meet u all... ps..我好像感冒了....所以我一定是神智不清..才想到這首歌給你們.. 不過...認識你們是一件開心的事情........:)............ 頭痛痛的netesp..:(... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.m8.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: netesp.v9.dorm.