精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Signs of Life Maybe you can tell me What's inside your mind Hiding in shadows With all the thoughts you left behind Am I over-thinking? Maybe it's just me But I've been seeing everything Everything from A to Z I'm not alone See inside my head I might be No less the hero To tell you what you need to know Where's your signs of life Where's your dream tonight Give it all, give it all, give it all away, it feels like There's no signs of life in your room tonight Set it off, take another hit and me I'm Hoping you will find the signs of life...yeah yeah Here I am confessing The world is passing by I only need so much from you To keep the legend satisfied And it overtakes me I think of you and breathe Close the door I'm checking out Where's the one you used to be Sometimes I wonder Why I'm here and why I fight it Sometimes the answer Is not what I've been looking for Where's your signs of life Where's your dream tonight Give it all, give it all, give it all away, it feels like There's no signs of life in your room tonight Set it off, set it off, take another hit and me I'm Hoping you will find the signs of life...yeah yeah Where's your signs of life Where's your dream tonight Give it all, give it all, give it all away, it feels like There's no signs of life in your room tonight Set it off, set it off, take another hit and me I'm Hoping you will find the signs of life...yeah yeah -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.25.181