精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
ravex - 1 more night feat. MONKEY MAJIK I can't find the right words to say Think about you night and day Maybe just a little love remains Wishing you were here in my arms I never wanted it to end this way So much that I had to say Baby, I remember everyday Wishing you were still in my arms Oh times are changing I feel your energy around me Oh minds have changed and I wonder If I'll ever see you again Can't find the right words to say I think about night and day Maybe just a little love remians Wishing you were here in my arms Never wanted it to end this way So much that I had to say Baby, I remember everyday Wishing you were srill in my arms 1 more night here with you I need more time, restone an illusion 1 more night here with you I can't deal with all this confusion In my mind I can't get you out of my mind Rescue me away from this time Love like this is hard to find Cuz all I need is one more night 1 more night here with you 1 more night alone with you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.179.238