精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
詞曲:LEDA I want no destination I can't tell you where, I'm going even if you ask me. I want new vibrations No more wastin' time, I can't wait for the day to come I don't stray anymore! I want no stagnation If I ask you in five years time ''Do you still have the same dream?'' Let me hear from you Going as far as I can reach with my hands I will never find what I long for I don't wanna chase what's in front of me I only have to go faraway in search of aome unseen destination It's time of departure for the future その一歩が  きっと景色を変えていくんだ Don't look back. Set off without thinking 理由よりも  もっと大切な事があるんだ It's time of departure for the future There is no use thinking before you start Just go ahead and do it Once you are out on the road you will soon find The answer you are looking for simply is in your view, inyour mind Feel your imagination It's time of departure for the future 踏み出す事が明日を切り開いていくんだ Don't look back. Set off without thinking その涙はいつか強い想いに変わる It's time of departure for the future 新たな日夕が 未知なる日夕が 待っているから -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.64.48