精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
She don't care She don't care Taking what you give her She don't care About the way you dress She don't care Talk to you 'bout nothing She don't care Thank you for your time Don't be a sick-boy Stick to what you felt on day one You wanna tell her how you miss her every day Don't be a looser Kicking and screaming all the way home And when get you there your left with nothing to say Sweet as sugar Took so much you nearly lost your mind And then you turned around and left when you could stay Don't be a jerk Pretending that your the only one You try to look but never see - and that's o.k. She don't care Taking what you give her She don't care About the way you dress She don't care Talk to you without something She don't care Thank you for your time Sit by the telephone today, in case you call (But I don't want to) Watching the telephone again, it gets me down I don't needs this affair - Call me today She don't care Taking what you give her She don't care About the way you dress She don't care Talk to you without something She don't care Thank you for your time Love me again Lyics by BRYAN BURTON-LEWIS Music by CHARA Arranged by TAKASHI KOBAYASHI -- 看透一切,看盡萬紫千紅。 看過死於最的好朋友手下的人,還沒享盡生命,就走了。 我看透以前的自己,也知曉未來的模樣 看透一切,我已了無憾恨。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.122.56